• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

spring fashion

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i can't wait.... i already bought a new skirt and i have my eye one a baby blue mini... i can't wait for warm weather.... flip-flop lines on the feet and all...

summer is pure bliss. ;)

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
i like yellow. methinks i'm gonna go with yellow LOTS this year. (not coz i'm trendy, but coz i like yellow - i look supertanned in it)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
oooooh how i have been dreaming about flip flops, tank tops, the heat on my face and nights at the black bull.... cant wait

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i'm so excited i could squeal.....

my fave part about summer is you see more of people, everyone comes over brings pina colada coolers, smokes on the balcony, music blasting, pizza on the way.....head out wherever the night takes us.... ahhh yes... good times indeed...

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
i like yellow. methinks i'm gonna go with yellow LOTS this year. (not coz i'm trendy, but coz i like yellow - i look supertanned in it)
yellow is the best colour EVER!!!

and i don't like any of those fashion pictures.

that shoe/sock thing looks kinda stupid, but i hate pointy shoes so that might be biasing my opinion...

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
my fave part about summer is you see more of people, everyone comes over brings pina colada coolers, smokes on the balcony, music blasting, pizza on the way.....head out wherever the night takes us.... ahhh yes... good times indeed...
Amen, sister!!

The still air and the scorching sun soaking into your bare back...

How many months??? Oh, pooey....

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rejenerate
If that's what women will be wearing in four months, I hope winter never ends.

~jen
haha i was thinking the exact same thing

I think those outfits are horrid!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

cosmiK-Cat

TRIBE Member
Oh good.

god.

I agree with Hawkie, Jen & sk8.
Fashion's gone down the tubes.

I don't give a rats ass about trends anymore. I just wear whatever the heck I want these days.
(as long as it matches, of course ;) )
-J
*go team yellllooo

cosmiK-Cat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
i'm so excited i could squeal.....

You guys just dunno how to accept winter. Your porch keeps yer brews cold in this clime! And outdoor hotubs in the snow-go Canada!
-J
*I puts on me woolies & I'm good to go...

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by cosmiK-Cat
Oh good.

god.

I agree with Hawkie, Jen & sk8.
Fashion's gone down the tubes.

I don't give a rats ass about trends anymore. I just wear whatever the heck I want these days.
(as long as it matches, of course ;) )
-J
*go team yellllooo
yeah

I wear what i feel most comfortable in
I love hip huggers and American Eagle.
I love name funny t shirts or cartoon tshirts from bluenotes.

i hate the colour yellow
i love blue!!!!

:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i had a "fashion revelation" today: i have been brainwashed!

here i was thinking that i liked bright colours now cos i had changed my tastes (we're talking used to only wear black and blue). then i realized that there's just been so much bright stuff in my face for so long, that that's why i've started to like it. it's not me, it's them telling me what to like. and of course, now i'm addicted! mmmm....yellow and pink!

i saw soooo much stuff that i want today...and there are so many bags i want...and this cute pinstriped blazer!!!

and i think socks with heels can work...i just don't like the examples above ;)

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Runway fashion never sees the light of day
cause while it's inventive, it's not practical, or good looking.

Most often, it's down right fucking ugly.

That of course, explains the need for waif's as models, does it not?

24!=4(3*2) == hypercube = The Tesseract

leigh

TRIBE Promoter
well runway fashion is never really meant for the common person. but come summer - i'm sure a lot of us will bel rocking the bright colours and breezy fabrics....

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
say it isnt sooo not american eagle blah blah blah

swilly
yeah i like that company

I like their underwear
and i like the tank tops
and i like their jeans :D

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mandapanda
i had a "fashion revelation" today: i have been brainwashed!

i've had many of those:)

its kind of why the whole industry fascinates me:)

:)sarah

leigh

TRIBE Promoter
sarah. i remember you were loving the marc jacobs mod stuff...

you may be interested to know that some canadian streetwear designers did their own spin on that look. i just got a few pieces in from TPHS that reminded me of that, and they also cut one dress (a really great mod cut - but sadly they're only one colour) and a skirt. you should take a trip to the mothership to check them out (not sure if those pieces have been released yet).

and betty blush did a really great mod-inspired dress, which they should start shipping in less than a month.

its such a grea look (especially paired up with bright coloured nylons) - i'm so sad i haven't it done on the street level.