• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spring Fashion 2006

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
okay so what are the colours, styles and hair lined up for spring 2006??

anyone have any good websites they use for the upcoming seasons? or if possible please post some pics!

I can't wait for spring!!! :D

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JOSHB
The reggae look?
WEll sort of...

Apparently it's been decided that they are going in a whole new direction.

Shaving their heads, growing out the arm pits and dying it different colors, and dreading the cooch pupes and adding beads.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Pinstripe is again huge:

Acid colours mixed with basics too. ETRO is doing well I think because they're coming back as a label with exceptional textiles.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Pretty boys are back again. That whole macho thing ain't doing so well it seems. Seems to have influenced at least LeeHotti.com:

Pale colours, techno fabrics and cruise wear seem to be everywhere too. It seems everyone looks like they've rolled out of bed. But out of a nice bed.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Trenches, attitude and weekender bags.

Obviously, military is back once again. But with a twist.

Newsies!

This Burberry outfit is hilarious.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Vivienne Westwood is such a fucking crazy bitch.

I am not a terrorist!

This is perfect for those windy days. You can be already wind-swept and all glamourous. I love this:

He's ready for a clam-bake.

Maybe I'll get this for my next presentation day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
sleek romantic would be my description of the collections i've seen....frills and lace but @ a minimum

colourful prints are in - retro, bold, geometric, small flowers..in tops, handbags, paired w/ a dark suit.

skinny pants @ lengths which suggest more hurricane flooding to come..high waists are making a comeback

short skirts, hemlines that just cover the crotch

mcqueen's collection was very gladiatrix, complete w/ belts that would make the wwf jealous

Jennika

TRIBE Member
beatnick-mod chic is going to be the new boho.

look for lots of stripes, skinny pants (been around for a while but will be everywhere now), black tights, miniskirts and bold colours.

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Those of you of - *ahem*- a certain age, will recall that Cosby Show episode where Theo got Denise to sew him a copy of this fancy designer shirt he loved but couldn't afford. He needed it to impress a girl. Denise's version looked pretty much like the silly garment in the above example.....

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vincent Vega
Those of you of - *ahem*- a certain age, will recall that Cosby Show episode where Theo got Denise to sew him a copy of this fancy designer shirt he loved but couldn't afford. He needed it to impress a girl. Denise's version looked pretty much like the silly garment in the above example.....
ummmm NO

that was yellow and purple...this is white
one sleeve was tight and long and one poofy, this is clearly symmetrical