• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spring cleaning (mostly) electronics

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Asus M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 AM3 Motherboard - no cpu or ram. $60

Sennheiser hd 25-1 II headphones - These show no signs of wear whatsoever, and have never seen a gig. Included is the extra (unused) ear pads, and box and bag. Wow, these have really come down in price, I paid $299+tax at L&M only 4 or 5 months back. $175

WRT54GS Wireless Router - Currently has DD-WRT Mega on it afaik.. great router if you don't need Wireless-N. $15

Crane Stand Pro laptop stand - $100

E-machine EL-1300G PC/Tower - 160 gig HD, 2 gigs of ram, duo core AMD, etc.. Very quiet, perfect for a home server of some type maybe? I used it for a Asterisk box. Runs 100% as it should. $75

Complete (almost) CCNA lab - I spent about 7 months acquiring this gear in hopes of doing my CCNA. I did a LOT of research and took my time buying it making sure I bought the equipment that will cover all the exam topics and possibly use it for future certs (CCNP etc).

I don't have all the specs in front of me, but all the routers are capable of 12.4 IOS, have Wic 2T serial cards and fast ethernet ports. These are not the $20 routers that people try to pawn off on everyone as "good" ccna lab equipmant. Now, when I say almost complete, the only thing missing is a frame relay switch. You can get non XM 2600 routers for cheap, but they won't do all routing protocols, IPV6, SSH etc.

Included: 2611XM router, 2651XM router, 1760 Router, 3x 2950 Switches 2509-rj45 access server, 3x dce/dte serial cables, 8x rj-45 rollover cables, 3x wic 2t serial cards, and power cords. Also, included is a Cisco 1130AG wireless access point. The access point IMO is overkill for the CCNA, but is great if you want to learn the IOS commands for setting up WAPs.

Oh, and CISCO press 3rd Edition ICND 1 & 2 books included. If you want some training videos, I have them too. $500 OBO.

O'Reilly's "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony" (2nd edition) - $15

PM or email jay at one less hippy dot com.

Jay

Last edited:

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Motherboard is sold.

Adding Google Nexus S Wind phone - $125 obo. I would say it is 8.5/9 out of 10, depending how picky you are. No big gouges or chips. Looks decent.

Jay

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders