1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Spring Cleaning! beat up mixers, midi controller and surround sound speakers

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by sauce, Mar 23, 2010.

1. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

I don't know how to post pics so please use the links provided. This is all OBO, PM any questions. This is all located in Mississauga near square one.

$25 - Brand new never used 5 Piece Centrios Surround Sound Speakers. I don't have the box anymore because i thought i was going to use them. We ended up getting an all in one theater. 1 x center 2 x side small and 2 x side small towers

See link for pics

5 Piece Centrios Surround Sound Speakers

$40 - Beat Up Vestax PMC 05 Pro II. It's in pretty rough shape and needs some TLC. I sort of remember one of the trims acting like a low pass filter? Pretty sure the faders bleed but i could be wrong. One of the Line switches is broken off. If you shake it you can hear something moving around inside LOL. It'd be great for someone with an electronics background that could open it up and poke around. Feel free to bring a couple MP3 players to test it out with.

See link for pic

Beat Up Vestax PMC 05 Pro II

$35 - Evolution X-Session midi controller. It's plug and play so no drivers are needed. The manual and more info can be found online. It's got a cross fader 16 knobs and a bunch of buttons. It's a great tool for ableton and it's really nice and compact.

See link for pic

Evolution X-Sesion midi controller

$15 - Old Beat up Numark DM101X mixer. It's got some hot stickers on it and I'm sure the faders bleed a little but it's dope. You can be the next scratch master DJ super cut master. To be honest the thing works and i think with a little TLC the faders could be cleaned out to work ok. Maybe to use as an external mixer with your computer? Feel free to bring a couple MP3 players to test it out with.

See link for pic

Old Beat up Numark DM101X mixer

Thanks for looking

2. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

The mixers have been sold.
  3. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

Evolution X-Session gone