• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spring Break

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
I took my vacation time for the last week of February. I figured Spring Break was usually in March....

I don't want any crazy drunken frat boys being asses. I want a nice relaxing time away.

Drunken sorority girls on the other hand........

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
skiing in BC

Hey dude, get in touch with me if you want. I should be out west by that time. All boarding no skiing, but your welcome to join a crew of us

Zigg'

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey
I took my vacation time for the last week of February.
That's 'spring break'/reading week for UWO.

i'm florida bound and aside from it being warm has nothing much to offer, so i'm inclined to agree with mr tall's prefix.

if you're going any time in late february to mid march you're going to hit the 'spring break' crowd, joey. no avoiding it.

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
That's 'spring break'/reading week for UWO.

i'm florida bound and aside from it being warm has nothing much to offer, so i'm inclined to agree with mr tall's prefix.

if you're going any time in late february to mid march you're going to hit the 'spring break' crowd, joey. no avoiding it.

I think I'm going to Cuba. I guess I can only hope that most people are how I used to be in college. BROKE! Hopefully people wont be able to afford the trip. Maybe I'll go pricey?