• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spot the fake smiles

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Is it just me or were all the people pictured pretty much the ugliest people on the planet?

holy fuck I'd hate to run into any of them with out their clothes on.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Originally posted by ev
Is it just me or were all the people pictured pretty much the ugliest people on the planet?

holy fuck I'd hate to run into any of them with out their clothes on.

It's an English show.

We're all inbred.

THANKS FOR REMINDING US OF OUR SHORTCOMINGS EV
 
18.

That third slut from the end got me because she arched her eyebrows and the one with the forehead that you could show a jumbotron movie on fooled me too.

(I couldn't stop looking at her forehead).

Fun test.
 
Originally posted by ev
Is it just me or were all the people pictured pretty much the ugliest people on the planet?

holy fuck I'd hate to run into any of them with out their clothes on.

Yeah, like you're a fucking prize ya welsh git.

p.s. you're also a human piece of garbage.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
i got 18 as well

the irony of this being i have a blank stare on my face often, and people always ask me why i'm so sad.
 

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
THE BIG BOOK OF BRITISH SMILES!

1017725337_30181.jpg
 
Last edited:
People often ask me why I'm so angry, but mostly it's because my brain (when not being utilized i.e. most of the time) is busy crafting evil plans of retribution.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
People often ask me why I'm so angry, but mostly it's because my brain (when not being utilized i.e. most of the time) is busy crafting evil plans of retribution.

i always thought it was because you're a total bitch
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
17/20

couple of the last guys fooled me. i was being all tricky and working my reverse psychology on those fucks.

It's all in the eyes. i find that when you find something really funny, you almost lose eye contact for a second, you sort of look back into your head and analyze the joke.
 

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
18.

That third slut from the end got me because she arched her eyebrows and the one with the forehead that you could show a jumbotron movie on fooled me too.

(I couldn't stop looking at her forehead).

Fun test.

the one who looked like hell cat maggie from gangs of new york?
 

Reflex

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Spot the fake smiles

Originally posted by Zorro
The louder they are the more fake it is. When women Orgasm they actully can't make any sound at all. Almost like they need to hold their breath. ;)

not necessarily true

they come in all shapes and forms. loud can just as easily equal very very VERY good.

although i'll give you credit in that there is often a little calm before the storm

:p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top