• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sports Docs Downtown & Ankle Brace Retailers

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Can anyone recommend a good sports injury doc downtown that doesn't require a referral? Also, anyone have any recommendations on where to buy ankle braces (to prevent rolling/sprains)? Thanks in advance.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
yeah, I can think of a few places in the east end but like you said it's my old hood and too far for me to hobble :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
dyad said:
Starkmans medical supplies at Bathurst and Dupont would have the brace

sweet, that's close to home. That takes care of the brace, does anyone have a reliable sports doc they can recommend?

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
I didn't need a referal when I went to the SC Cooper sports medicine clinic at Mt. Sinai.

Awesome, that's not far either. Is it a walk in or do you need to make an appointment?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deevah

TRIBE Member
shen has got a case of the hiphop
he hurt himself almost a month ago @ heeb pickup bball
the bruises didn't come out until 2 wks ago

pick up lots of tape and wrap when you're there, bind that shit up good

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Appointment. I remember the clinic only being open a couple of days a week for limited hours.

Thanks, Pete. I've got an appointment for tomorrow night. Thanks AgentRC too, if I'm not satisfied with the S.C. Cooper clinic I'll give those guys a call.