1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Splinter Cell Conviction april 13th :)

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Musical Rush, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

2. --[Zirca]--

--[Zirca]-- TRIBE Promoter

It's pretty awesome. Played through the first level and I'm loving it already. Excellent controls, completely overhauled the approach to the game. Speedy stealth is what it's all about, but you can still rock it slow if you like. The new "execute" system is pretty cool.

SC is my favourite gaming series and this is a great addition. My only complaint is that I hear the campaign is only 5hrs long, which sucks given how long it's been since the last one.

Are there any other stealth games coming soon? What ever happened to the Hitman series?

3. I was thinking about picking this up, but when I read there's only 5 hours of single player story, I think I'll wait until this goes discount price. The co-op sounds nice, but I don't have xbox live.

On the plus side, Ubisoft is saying they're putting out weekly free dlc.

4. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

i picked the game up tuesday, loving it so far.

marking and executing 4 dudes while hanging upside down on a pipe is all sorts of awesome.

5. Sylent Syd

Sylent Syd TRIBE Member

I love it...Although I do miss some techniques (like stashing bodies so as to not alert your enemies), I really like the more aggressive style of stealth they've implemented here...haven't tried co-op yet...

6. Musical Rush

Since it's only 5 hrs long I'll be renting this one. I wonder if the other Splinter Cells would've only been 5 hrs long too if you didn't have to cover your trails or wait 10 minutes before moving through a room?

7. Musical Rush

The collectors edition is going for the same price as the regular game. You can unlock the MP-5, and you get 3rd Echelon Shadow armor.

8. Musical Rush