1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Special Guest DJ ---DEKO-ZE---- on Kick106 Internet Radio (7-10 P.M. EST)

Discussion in 'Internet Radio Shows & Podcasts' started by DJ_Ryan_King, Jun 19, 2010.

1. DJ_Ryan_King

DJ_Ryan_King TRIBE Member

It is a great honour and privilege for me to present DEKO-ZE---one of Canada's most talented DJ/producers in the electronic dance music scene--- to Kick106's worldwide audience!

The name Deko-ze is one that is well known throughout Canada. He has earned the title of “Canada’s Hardest Working DJ,” by playing venues of all sizes across the country. He has also built his international profile by playing events all across the world. He is known for his explosive performances behind the decks via his distinct track selection, his pristine technical ability, his extraordinary set programming, and the infectious energy he displays as he’s bouncing around the DJ booth.

Deko-ze has been a huge influence on me, and it's the #1 reason I got into DJing. It has always been a dream of mine to have the opportunity to play alongside him---one that came true earlier this year when I had the pleasure of opening and closing an event for him at LOL Lounge in Toronto. We tore the roof off the place that night, and I’m excited to have the chance to do it once again---but this time bringing the beats right into the homes of our listeners.

The show will be on Thursday June 24, 2010, and begins at 7 P.M. until around 10 P.M. (or possibly even later). Be sure to tune in by viewing Kick106 House Internet Radio - The Home of Beats & Banter! Internet Radio, House Music, Underground, Progressive, Tech House, Electro, Fidget, Funky House in your web browser, clicking the button on the right to “Listen Live,” and keeping it locked! Also, join us in the chatroom to talk with us and other listeners, to show your support, and to receive shout outs.

Finally, don’t forget to put on your dancing shoes and clear some space for a dance floor, because it’s going to be a rockin’ time!

2. DJ_Ryan_King

DJ_Ryan_King TRIBE Member