• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

special ed @ footwork!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
PolishPrincess said:
these two girls are so damn cute!!
aw thanks lady. you are a hotty, straight up.

I had a great time! music got more boring through out the night for me personally, but I still had fun. I love themed costumed events

sunny that is a terrible picture of me.

basketballjones - if you ever touch my girlfriend on the ass or anywhere else, I'll fucking smash your face in. holy creepy drunk. maybe cut down on the predrinks or something

lucy welcome back! thanks for the hook up omg --stumble--

pinkyinsane

TRIBE Member
It was great to finally get my ass out of the house and see all you fantasitc peeps.

Thank you Bri and Jer of the lovely pre-party in your lovely home. Jer I hope your b-day rocked!

JESux - feel free to earn another naughty pin from me anytime ;)
with permission from the boys of course

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
basketballjones - if you ever touch my girlfriend on the ass or anywhere else, I'll fucking smash your face in. holy creepy drunk. maybe cut down on the predrinks or something

--
Hahaha:0

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Caz

TRIBE Member
Aphrodite said:
I had a great time! music got more boring through out the night for me personally, but I still had fun. I love themed costumed events

Hi!! so awesome to meet you there, Marcia too :D

Aphrodite said:
This is absolutely high-larious.

HI SHANNON!

CO2

TRIBE Member

:0

Dayyyumm!

Twas a fun (drunken) night that got a little out of hand as the night progressed... good times. :D

Caz

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
This image makes me sad I didn't go:

This one makes me glad I didn't go:

I love how Sunny is looking over at bbj sprawled across the couch slurring "AAmmm the jgrrrrrrnot..bitsh"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
caz said:
hah yeah man, that's my old highschool uniform!!
That's my old high school uniform too. I had no idea we went to the same school. Aren't we the same age too? I wish I had a scanner to post an old pic of me in my kilt.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
[/QUOTE]

Biggs do you mind if I post a picture that captures everything in the picture above and then some? ;) hehe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders