• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

special ed @ footwork!

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
I'm goin down to...LUNCHLADY LAND!!!!!!!!

JESuX said:
we should make jess pile ups more often
LOL at Jess pile-ups! What a wicked night, everyone looked stellar, especially
tHE LUNCHLADY! Sorry i was grabbing yer boobies all night, Jason told me to.
Great to meet Soulster, ~atp~, Agent Smith, Spacebabe and Mr. Tall. sorry if i forgot anyone there.
Great pics, Timmy.
More pics of LunchLady.

Last edited:
It was so nice getting a chance to see the usual suspects - Ivan (thanks for the apple lol), Jeremy - happy birthday both of you.

Bort, you are fucking hilarious - Ivan, e-mail/post the pics!

Bloom! Productions

TRIBE Member
Big Cheese said:
can anyone comment on Deeno's set?

k thx bye
i played about ten records, drank about five heinekens, did about two shots of tequila, got kissed by about seven girls and got home to guelph at about five thirty in the morning after smoking one nice joint given to me by a very nice dj friend.

oh, and i played some nice records for a beautiful crowd! thanks for having me be a part of the after school special!

peace,
dino

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
It was so nice getting a chance to see the usual suspects - Ivan (thanks for the apple lol), Jeremy - happy birthday both of you.

Bort, you are fucking hilarious - Ivan, e-mail/post the pics!

it was great to meet you Val! Hope you got some sleep!!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
*Biggs* said:
And I'm not that tall in that picture. He's holding me up .. . believe it or not lol
When you told me what your Tribe name was, I thought you said "Minx". I like Biggs more. :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Post-party drunkeness with caz.

Vinder!

We met in the mess hall.

Then it was all downhill from there.

Bertha.

chiclet and Aphrodite.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member

Woke up in the morning
Put on my new plastic glove
Served some reheated salisbury steak
With a little slice of love
Got no clue what the chicken potpie is made of
Just know everythings fine
Down here in LunchLady Land

Well I wear this net on my head
'cause my hair is fallin out
I wear these brown orthopoedic shoes
'cause I got a bad case of the gout
"I know you want seconds on corndogs
But theres no need to shout"

Down here in LunchLady Land!

Well, yesterday's meatloaf's todays sloppy joes
and my breath reeks of tuna
and theres black hairs comin out of my nose
In LunchLady Land dreams come true
Clouds made of carrots and peas
Mountains built of shepherds pie
And rivers of macaroni and cheese
But don't forget to return the trays
and try to ignore my gum disease
No student can escape the magic of LunchLady Land!
Hoagies & grinders, hoagies & grinders
navybeans navybeans navybeans navybeans
sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe
sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe... et. al.

"Lunch Lady LAND" Adam Sandler

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
ah hahahaha Bort :D

and there is it... a proper representation of what being a member of team D really involves.
SEEN :D

yours in dignified repreeee!
~C

Caz

TRIBE Member
awesome night :)

met lots of tribers, too many to list!

hot people, hot tunes, hot hot hot

lurve it

Caz

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
now THAT was an absolute blast.

there are some pretty serious chunks of the evening missing, but god damn was that ever a fun night!

many thanks to everyone i chatted with last night for making it that much more fun. big ups to pinkyinsane and the "naughty" crew! (i lost the button! i worked so hard for it, too!)

happy birthday to soulster jess, and nice meeting you! we should make jess pile ups more often ;)

nice meeting you, caz!

:)

more pics!!! i know there are some winners in there somewhere!
<3

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
I have more pics, but some are naughty and I dont want to embarass anyone
haha this is why I have yet to post. Or rather I was way to hung over yesterday to get off the couch ;). I did delete a few that were a little crazy but as soon as I get home I will toss mroe up. Somehow I managed to find 146 pics on my camera. I guess the camera was being passed around because I think I only took about 10 pics myself.

*Biggs*

TRIBE Member
Fillmore said:
haha this is why I have yet to post. Or rather I was way to hung over yesterday to get off the couch ;). I did delete a few that were a little crazy but as soon as I get home I will toss mroe up. Somehow I managed to find 146 pics on my camera. I guess the camera was being passed around because I think I only took about 10 pics myself.

haha yeah right you did not just take 10 pictures... you held the camera below the belt and hit the button about a million times !!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Well I guess I should have been more specific. I only remeber taking 10 pictures.
I think I deleted at least 50 pics though. All the scandelous shots are gone. I have to show respect :D

Babes

TRIBE Member
Ouch. What a night! And what a mess I came home to... it was all worth it though. I had a fucking blast and a half. So nice to hang out with such a good crew of people. Can't wait to do it again. Happy birthday Ivan! And an early happy birthday to my babe.

A kind request of asking all camera clad individuals to please not post any incriminating ass photos.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Babes said:
A kind request of asking all camera clad individuals to please not post any incriminating ass photos.
Feel free to forward them to my PM box though.

Thanks to everyone who came out. I hope that I said thanks on Saturday, yet I don't remember much. But I do remember being so hammered that I stopped the wrong record! ROOO-KIE.... Oh man my head still hurts.

Ya know you're too drunk when you order water and said a bottle of wodka!

That was a blast. Uniforms were worn, debauchery ensued and good times were had.

Stay tuned for the next installment where we are going to take it to the next level of short bus education.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Cheeka said:
ah hahahaha Bort :D

and there is it... a proper representation of what being a member of team D really involves.
SEEN :D

yours in dignified repreeee!
~C
AGREED!

hahahahahahah - holy shit Bart, you out did yourself - that outfit is CLASSIC, so fucking good, I can't stop laughing.

So sorry I missed the party, everyone seemed to be smashed and in fine form ;)

wow....Bort, Bort, Bort, Bort... (casio key board memories) :D