• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

special ed @ footwork!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
wow.

Last night was a quick blur of drinks, hot girls in skimpy outfits, something about a paddle...and there were cameras flashin' all over the place.

Oh yeah, there was some music here and there too...:p

That's pretty much all I can muster up for now...my brain is mush!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I was supposed to be there but really didn't feel like going out. No doubt it was a shit show and can't wait for the pics.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. :) FW was the perfect way to end a marathon evening of birthday celebration. crowd was great, music was great! stayed almost right up to the end.

frankie and mischief <3!

girls in kilts, boys in ties <3!

meeting several sexy and/or wasted tribers for the first time <3!

three jess's together. at last! <3!

bbj's drunkeness was hilarious. "jess, meet my brother. isn't he the hottest guy ever? i mean, this guy is SO hot." lol

i was upset to have missed seeing toby out, (where the heck were ya!?) and not meeting val (FUCK!). finary, and prickly pete = lame for not making it out. :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Wow.

If I hadn't been as drunk, I might be able to comment a little more extensively on the quality of the night. I saw and met a lot of absolutely gorgeous people, danced from 1:30AM until close, and finally got to meet Soulster/Jess, which was most definitely the highlight, with a second place moment brought to you by the three hottest Jess's on Tribe together finally (I wish I had a picture of that moment :) ).

I think I met a few others, but things are a bit muddy. In any case, it's nice to go out, dance for hours, come home, sleep it off and feel good the next day. :) Thanks again footwork!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
i just got up.

ouch.

great seeing so many wonderful people out last night.
I also got to finally meet a bunch of tribers i have not been able to introduce myself.

my head hurts. i went to bed at 6am.
Perhaps i will write more when my brain clears up.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.. happy birthday jerjive, big bird and soulster jess!

ps- fleaflo stole that medal (he never made the soccer team)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
woah man. i had to do a double-take when i saw the title of this thread. i honestly thought i had missed hip hop artist 'special ed' (he was the shit years ago! 'i'm the magnificent', 'on a mission', etc.) whew! still looks like i missed a fun night nonetheless... girls in uniform. mmm. lol nice stuff.

d

sugar

TRIBE Member
It was fun to see everyone all dressed up! I also enjoyed dancing to what I think was Jeremy's set...but whatever was after that was just not my style (but I did keep dancing to it, so it wasn't all bad ;)). I think I was the only sober person in the place, so maybe that's why I was a little less than wowed! It was especially nice getting to chat with a few people longer than the usual (hi! nice to see you!) smalltalk (especially Mr Dead Poets' Society who I don't see often enough). Special thanks to Erin for accommodating our coatcheck requests!

More pics please!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
woah! I have never in my life been so drunk. I am paying for it today grrrr.

From what I can remeber it was a wikkid night out.

As soon as I can gather my thoughts I'll throw some more pics up.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
now THAT was an absolute blast.

there are some pretty serious chunks of the evening missing, but god damn was that ever a fun night!

many thanks to everyone i chatted with last night for making it that much more fun. big ups to pinkyinsane and the "naughty" crew! (i lost the button! i worked so hard for it, too!)

happy birthday to soulster jess, and nice meeting you! we should make jess pile ups more often ;)

nice meeting you, caz!

:)

more pics!!! i know there are some winners in there somewhere!

vench

TRIBE Promoter
I got there later than I had wanted to and didn't really stay too long but it was nice seeing the usuals.

Happy Birthday Ivan and Jeremy.

*Biggs*

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Who is that?
(on the left obviously)

WORD that is me... *Biggs*... last night was friggin awesome. I met a lot of new tribers and I had a lot of drinks! Good times for shiz... Fillmore has got some good pics heheh!