• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spas in the West End (905ers!)

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
The only spa I found online is Serenity Spa. Has anyone been? Good/Bad experience?

I want to get my mother a spa package - but she can be really...difficult (for lack of a better term) when it comes to these things. Sent her to Elmwood for mother's day a few years ago and she had some complaints. But that's par for the course for my mom.

If anyone can recommend any other spas preferably in the Mississauga - Oakville - Burlington area, it's much appreciated!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
mebbe I'll get you a gift cert for ya Stace... if you have a baby shower.
Yeah, I'll be having one, it'll just be funny cause I have no "girlfriends"

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
thanks for the suggestion. That's a 7 minute drive from my parents' place in Oakville.

Unfortunately I won't be going with my mother - she's going by herself! It's her birthday this weekend.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon

Unfortunately I won't be going with my mother - she's going by herself! It's her birthday this weekend.
Wouldn't it be a great present to spend the day with her loving daughter at the spa... and bond and get things done.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i wish my daughter got me something nice for my birthday

wait a minute i don't have a daughter !!!!!

whew ! i got worried there4 a second

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon

If anyone can recommend any other spas preferably in the Mississauga - Oakville - Burlington area, it's much appreciated!
Donato Salon and Spa, located in Square One.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I pass a place called Healing Hands on warden south of 14th everyday on the way to and from work..
i'm sure they'd go a bang up job!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories