• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Spadina Food

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Okay. whats the best place to go for dinner on Spadina....best food...not too complicated. But not totally white (not that there is a lot of white people food on spadina) anyways. friend coming from out of town. help please :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patio-d

TRIBE Member
popeyes once a month on your worst hangover days.
kom jug yuen for the best value barbecue pork with rice.
$1.00 viet subs from Banh Mi when you're assed-out but still hungry.
john's for pork chops, hamburgers and home style things if you're not afraid of crackheads and assholes.

dig this

TRIBE Member
Bass-Invader said:
kom jug yuen biatch!
mmm mmm mmm... "Best BBQ Pork in North America"... That sign don't lie!

Peter Chung's on College right by Spadina is delish...

Pho 88 for vietnamese... prolly easier for someone who doesn't experiment with food too much.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Is Red Room still open? Not the "best" food but a nice casual atmosphere, good for catching up over and having a beer. Good prices too.

deevah

TRIBE Member
LOL@dialog

all my non-chinese friends love that stuff...at some places, you can order the dough-fritter rice noodle roll w/ beef....it's just that much more amazing...beefy goodness

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Deevah: tried it for the first time last week and I dunno, I found the slimy layer to be a little unappealing... that whole 'caker meets the world of Asian food texture' thing... ...though taking it in a beef direction is something I would try

one of my favourite Bob the Angry Flower cartoons evar