• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Spa recommendations

djsubrock

TRIBE Promoter
i need a place with an rmt because massages are covered at my work... want a mani/pedi and probably a facial... yeah i think that is what i am looking for. in your response say why you recommend the place. also on a budget. thx

MoFo

TRIBE Member
The only men's spa I know is at the Park Hyatt. There is a specific men's lounge. But it's not cheap.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for a good place to get an extracting facial. My pores need work. Not interested in any other treatments (mani, pedi, etc) JUST a facial.
Was hoping there'd be a good cheap place in Koreatown, but those that come recommended are women only! Boourns! Help!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I would post in the girls forum.
I know a skin place on Yonge Street that's beautiful with actual doctors and shit. Elements something something? I've been there and it's probably really expensive for cosmetic shit.

Did you look into the men's spa at the Hyatt?