• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

South of the Boarder

atbell

TRIBE Member
No Pedro, but the line up makes up for that...

SEATTLE

Fri May 18 - Desyn Masiello @ Heaven [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
Fri May 18 - BLACKOUT 5 w/Taj (San Francisco) @ Motor [SEATTLE] (8pm - 4am) Info & Tix
Sat May 19 (?) stoopid clubvibes listing - DJ Aoki @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
Sat May 19 - SOUNDGAZUM @ The Hall [SEATTLE] Info
-
Thu May 24 - Tommie Sunshine @ Chop Suey [SEATTLE]
Fri May 25 - Satoshi Tomiie @ Heaven [SEATTLE] Info & Tix
Fri May 25 - PLANET OF THE DRUMS TOUR w/Dieselboy, AK1200, DJ Dara, MC J Messinian @ Neumos [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
Fri May 25 - D:Fuse @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Tix
-
Thu May 31 - Adam Freeland @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info

JUNE 2007
=======
Fri June 1 - Bad Boy Bill - BEHIND THE DECKS TOUR @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
Fri June 1 - Bad Boy Bill @ Little Red Studio (afterhours) [SEATTLE] Info & Tix
Fri June 1 - Freq Nasty @ Heaven [SEATTLE] Info & Tix
Sat June 2 - EUPHORIA w/The Warp Brothers @ The Washington Hall [SEATTLE] (9pm - 3am) Info, Tix
-
Fri June 8 - Above & Beyond @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
Fri June 8 - Chris Fortier, DJ Rap @ Heaven [SEATTLE]
-
Thu June 14 - DJ Dan @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info
Fri June 15 - Christopher Lawrence @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE] Info, Tix
-
Fri June 22 - Princess Superstar @ Heaven [SEATTLE] Info & Tix
Fri June 22 - Miguel Alvarado @ Last Supper Club [SEATTLE]
-
Thu June 28 - Infected Mushroom (Live) - VICIOUS DELICIOUS TOUR @ Heaven [SEATTLE] Info & Tix

JULY 2007
=======
Fri July 6 - Starkillers @ Heaven [SEATTLE]
Fri July 7 - THE RAVE 2 @ Location TBA [SEATTLE] (2pm - 6am) Info, Tix
-
Fri July 20 - Miguel Migs + Lisa Shaw @ Neumos [SEATTLE] Info
Sat July 21 - USC 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY w/Paul Van Dyk, Rabbit In The Moon (Live) @ Qwest Field Plaza [SEATTLE] Info
-
Sun July 29 - Daft Punk - WaMu Theater [SEATTLE] Info, Tix

ninja

TRIBE Member
POTD coming to Van?

This peaked my interest but havent noticed ( or really been looking ) to see if they are stopping in Van?

anyone know , I'll take a look and if I find anything post it but if anyone beats me to it please post info.

Mike

atbell

TRIBE Member
ninja said:
This peaked my interest but havent noticed ( or really been looking ) to see if they are stopping in Van?

anyone know , I'll take a look and if I find anything post it but if anyone beats me to it please post info.

Mike

I haven't heard much else, but I just cut and pasted this.

I will keep an eype open though.

playhouse

TRIBE Member
Potd

ninja said:

Mike
Saturday, June 2nd @ Richard's

I went last year and it was balls.

ninja

TRIBE Member
playhouse said:
Saturday, June 2nd @ Richard's

I went last year and it was balls.
Grrrr I'm going camping that night! a little DnB in the woods on the beach thing.

But I get to see T power the night before which should be lots and lots of fun:)

erikwh

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
Sasquatch Festival this weekend!

check out the trailor:
http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/

:D
went down for the day on saturday. tickets were sold out (!) and having to buy one from a dude outside took a bite out of the beer fund. Lots of local bands, some were good, some were soso. Beastie Boys and the Arcade Fire were really good. By the time Bjork came on we were pretty bagged and didnt get into it. The view from the amphitheatre was by far the best backdrop for a show that i've ever seen, although the drive out there was really long and driving 7 hours in a day was almost too much.

playhouse

TRIBE Member
yeah that drive was long (especially with 5 people in 1 car) but leaving early on saturday ensured we got there by about 2pm. that backdrop was fucking unreal.. hands down the best venue for a show that i've ever seen! i can also say that this event was by far the most enjoyable festival that i've been too. the crowd was great (mostly "older" 25+), the venue was well organized, the music was rockin and our crew was nothing but good times. we stayed at the Wild Horses camp grounds which was just a quick shuttle bus away, and very worth it - the cleanest "honey buckets" (shitters) i've used, showers and kitchen (which saved my life on sunday coming back from the show hungry...mmm wild burgers)
Highlights musically for me were Neko Case, The Arcade Fire, Bjork, The Black Angels, Interpol and of course, the Beastie Boys!

i would definitely do this festival again :D