• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

South Korea score in the 88th minute...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
How can the Leafs win if Sundin scores all their goals? They won't and it showed in the playoffs.
No offence, but the only reason why they made it so far in the playoffs, wasn't because of Sundin, but because of McCauley and Roberts.

I am too a fan of Netherlands... well, I am Romanian so Romania will always be my #1, but Ajax Amsterdam is a local team that I have always admired.
All I can say is that Italy should have fought harder and push a little more and not underestimate Korea.

I am still upset that they lost.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

No offence, but the only reason why they made it so far in the playoffs, wasn't because of Sundin, but because of McCauley and Roberts.
umm.. that's because sundin only played like 5 games the whole playoffs..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ JayMcC

TRIBE Member
Ariva Derchi Italia

Originally posted by KickIT

Sorry buddy,

The penalty kick was legite. The Italians threw both Koreans in the box to the ground. I'll give you the second yellow to Totti. That was a bad call nor was it a foul on the Korean. He got all the ball. It should've been a no call. Oh well that is the way soccer goes and my boys have made it through. Werd up!

*c*
It was hard not to make a call on that play, Totti rolled on the ground and placed his hands on the ball as if he expected a Peno...there was no way the Ref could've waved play on....Totti should think about becoming a Chef..mmm he makes good meals outta things:D

<<feelin' better now, about Ireland's elimination