- a bunch of homemade veggie stock (probably 1.5 litres)
- 1 butternut squash...peeled & chopped
- four pears...peeled & chopped
- 1 big thing of ginger...peeled & finely chopped
- 1 onion...chopped...maybe peel that one too
Saute the onion with the ginger and a probably a couple teaspoons of sage in a olive oil. Throw in the stock...bring to a boil. Throw in all the squash and pear...cover and simer for 45 minutes at least.
Get out the Braun hand blender and release some stress...untill it's an uberfine puree.