• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sound in Motion Festival

erika

TRIBE Member
I just got my tickets; didn't make it last year unfortunately, but didn't want to miss this year, for two reasons:

I think it's really neat that these independent people have banded together to throw this AND the line-up at the double-whammy Great Hall and Blk Box looks great.

The Coronation Park daytime event on Saturday sounds pretty cool too, with pop-up food and everythang! (hopefully the weather will cooperate for that one)

dig this

TRIBE Member
will definitely go to Coronation Park, well, weather permitting. May end up at the Great Hall as well as long I as don't turn into a grumpy old grandma. Stellar lineups for sure.

erika

TRIBE Member
I'm posting the lineup below; I will forward you the fb invite:

Sound In Motion: Independent Festival of Electronic Music and Art presented by StudioFeed. Held in unique indoor and outdoor locations downtown Toronto, Canada (July 11-13, 2013).

Sound In Motion 2013 Artist Line Up

Kode9 - Hyperdub – UK,
DeepChord – Echospace/ Soma –Live - US,
Daniel Bell - Accelerate/ 7th City/Elevate/ Peacefrog – US,
Pinch - Tectonic, Cold Recordings UK,
Basic Soul Unit – Nonplus+/Still Music – CA,
Audio Werner – Hartchef/Perlon/Minibar – Live – DE,
Akufen - Musique Risquée/Perlon - CA,
Berk Offset–Musik Krause/9Volt-Musik/hushlamb-live –DE,
SlowPitch – iNSiDEaMiND/Phonosaurus Records – live – CA,
Mike Shannon - Cynosure/Force Inc/Plus 8/Wagon Repair - CA/DE
Michel Plamondon – CCCLTD.CA – live – CA,
Stefny Winter - Archipel/Siteholder/Goodnight Moon Recordings – live– CA,
Jason Hodges - Sampled Detroit/Apt Entertainment/Organised Music/Junction Style Music – CA,
Talal & Zoi - Hushlamb/dirtybird - CA,
Spyne - 40hz Soundsystem – CA,
Dick Diamonds - DeepNorth/Late and Deep - CA
Purrpelle - ArchiTextures - CA
Daoust - CA

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories