• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Soulseek user names

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*
i'm going to attempt to install PySoulSeek on my mac. this may get interesting. it includes installing python and binaries. if all goes well i will join this 31337 kru.
Please inform if you're successful. I haven't been so far with my linux box. :(
 

labRat

TRIBE Member
^^^
^^^
^^^ (edit : fak)
no ... YOU'RE a Guay

jebus, this is more difficult than i had planned - install MachoPython, wxPythonMac ... er, no - install fink, xdarwin, gtk+, python, wxpython-wxgtk ... then pySoulSeek.

jimminy christmas, this better work. and i better get some good chunes out of all y'all.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gasper
jro

but I'm just a pilferrer... i have an 8 Gb HD so I burn and delete... and now I'm using a 56k modem....

I need highspeed again, this is killing me!
dual monitors, matrix mural, and dialup? DOES NOT COMPUTE
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*
^^^
^^^
^^^ (edit : fak)
no ... YOU'RE a Guay

jebus, this is more difficult than i had planned - install MachoPython, wxPythonMac ... er, no - install fink, xdarwin, gtk+, python, wxpython-wxgtk ... then pySoulSeek.

jimminy christmas, this better work. and i better get some good chunes out of all y'all.
pwn3d mactard
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
Yes, you'll be the queen of the summer

ps. i'm probably ordering my ipod this week
will you be my king?

ipod : schweet. 5, 10, or 20 GB? where at, yo'? i'd buy it from FirstAvenue on Bridge and Northfield-ish. Good local company that's been in the Apple biz for quite some time.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*


ipod : schweet. 5, 10, or 20 GB? where at, yo'? i'd buy it from FirstAvenue on Bridge and Northfield-ish. Good local company that's been in the Apple biz for quite some time.
just the 5 ... I'm not going to be mirroring my whole 150 gig collection or anything

I was going to just order from the Apple site...UW's store has a 6 week turnaround on orders! But FirstAve is good?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I was going to just order from the Apple site...UW's store has a 6 week turnaround on orders! But FirstAve is good?
I don't think there's a student rebate at the UW store ... so i'd go with First Ave : http://www.firstavenue.com/

like i said ... a good local store and you'll be able to play around with the imacs, powerbooks and towers. fun stuff.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *labRat*

I don't think there's a student rebate at the UW store ... so i'd go with First Ave : http://www.firstavenue.com/

like i said ... a good local store and you'll be able to play around with the imacs, powerbooks and towers. fun stuff.
eww why would I want to do that? Why don't I just buy myself a ticket for whatever leper colony jeff lives by?

Yeah the student discount sucks at the uw store. it's like ten friggin bucks off ! people in the states go on and on about how much they save with the educational discount...fargin sucks
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


dual monitors, matrix mural, and dialup? DOES NOT COMPUTE
I just moved into a place all by myself, I'm paying way more in rent, and I'm trying to get to Thailand in December... so holding off on highspeed ($50/month) is part of the plan.... so is the 3 months free dialup....

[cheerful voice]"It's the best AOL ever"[/cheerful voice] ;)
 

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
tranner

I've got Icey's rework of Police - King of Pain, I've been looking for this one for a while. Brings back such good memories of Czech's sunrise set at WEMF :)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top