• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

soulseek question

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
i am trying to use this program and i am finding it impossible because i keep getting instructions in German. Do you have to pay for soulseek? your advice would be great, thanks.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Ha ha, me too!!!

i honestly don't know how I lived without sweet sweet soulseek for a single day before.

I'm waiting for Roger's to pound down my door weilding mechetes and force me to chill the fuck out on my band width usage.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
Ha ha, me too!!!

i honestly don't know how I lived without sweet sweet soulseek for a single day before.

I'm waiting for Roger's to pound down my door weilding mechetes and force me to chill the fuck out on my band width usage.

for real...believe it or not with all the downloading I do on a nightly basis we still have 4 computers hooked up here!...It IS nice to wake up to 4 japanese movies already DONE! :D ...it's time for me to donate

lucky1

TRIBE Member
When ever I try and dowload the dowload fails.. or it says waiting for user and nothing happens. I'll leave my computer on for days and I still can't get any downloads. Even if there are only a couple people ahead of me.

Why is that?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
When ever I try and dowload the dowload fails.. or it says waiting for user and nothing happens. I'll leave my computer on for days and I still can't get any downloads. Even if there are only a couple people ahead of me.

Why is that?

server/router/port/firewall issue most likely...re-intsall it under a different name or something :confused: