• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Soul of Man - Sukdat

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Pretty hype new tune droppin' on Fingerlickin'.

It takes me a lot to get into breaks these days but there's been a few recent releases that really have my groovin' and this is one of them. The Rouge Element mix on the flip should satisfy the bassline heads but the a side with the guitar lick and Hip Hop Candy MC vocal really works. I wish for once though Soul of Man would put away the fucking siren.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I got the vinyl a couple weeks ago from the Finger Lickin' site.
it's a pink record!
and a damn good one for that matter.
the original took a little while to grow on me (just because of the Hip Hop Candy MC), but the Rogue Element mix rocks the place hard.

"the only thing worth pumpin' here, is the bass."

Last edited:

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The MP3 can be purchased off the Fingerlickin' site too.

I think this one I'd like on wax, though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
both sides have gotten a great reaction on the dancefloor for a bit now for me, although to be honest im not overly into it. its a pretty good tune but i expected just a bit more from both mixes

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
I've been waiting for this for a couple months now. Just came out yesterday on Streetwise in the UK.

I dig the Rogue Element mix over the original (I just kinda find it too slow or not a big enough beat or something).

Should be flying it's way across the pond as we speak.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -] said:
yeah man, 2 quality tunes on pink vinyl!
I love colored vinyl, even if most of it is pink (I have 4 different pink records!)
What are ya, some kind of fag, fag?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Chicago Kid said:
I dig the Rogue Element mix over the original (I just kinda find it too slow or not a big enough beat or something).
That's why I dig it. I'm playing way more rock based electro-funk (i refuse to call it punk-funk) and this shit will work perfectly and still give me a chance to rep the breaks camps that have meant so much to me.

Speaking of which.

Face Like a Robot on Habib....DOPE.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
!Myagi! said:
both sides have gotten a great reaction on the dancefloor for a bit now for me, although to be honest im not overly into it.
which begs the question.. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING IT!? :)

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
its one of those ones where im into bits of it and not others - im kind of deciding if i want to make an edit of it or not - theres a few bits that are great but then some bits that really really run on

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories