• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sopranos season 5

Alvaro G

New Member
Not sure if anyone has written about this yet but I thought the 1st episode was perfect as for getting back into all the characters we've grown to love. What did you all think?
 
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I think you should realize that tribe covers stuff BEFORE it happens.

Therefore, if the Season 5 opener was a few days ago, it was covered in detal a week ago.
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Alvaro G
Sorry to fuck up your flow of posts PostMod. I didn't realise I had to be sitting infront of my fucking comp 24hrs a day, so I could keep up with tall the cool happenings like you in order to post something.

LOL @ alvaro :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Alvaro G
Ya man, who is this?


hahaha, I was a year younger (I think)... but never went to any classes.

too busy going to raves n shit.

damn tricky... kept bringing me out to every friggin' all=ages jam... kept me tired and home instead of in class.


go team mr. poole.
 

Alvaro G

New Member
Originally posted by patri©k
hahaha, I was a year younger (I think)... but never went to any classes.

too busy going to raves n shit.

damn tricky... kept bringing me out to every friggin' all=ages jam... kept me tired and home instead of in class.


go team mr. poole.

I still hang with Tricky man!

Mr. Poole was a C Sucker, next too Mr. Murphy ofcourse!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member
lol, yeah man. I think you would've graduated a year prior to me... you left in 93 right ?


damn. malvern crew still alive and well, good to hear. :)

not all of us get shot.

lol.
 

Alvaro G

New Member
Originally posted by patri©k
lol, yeah man. I think you would've graduated a year prior to me... you left in 93 right ?


damn. malvern crew still alive and well, good to hear. :)

not all of us get shot.

lol.

LOL! ya, but it seems all get in the music biz huh? hehehe
 

patri©k

TRIBE Member
true indeed. I'll stop hijacking now and let this get back to Soprano talk.

:)


take care man & safe travels.
 

el Guapo

TRIBE Member
get a room you two :eek:

now back to sopranos! Paulie and Chrissie are two
hilarious mofos!! poor waiter's just tryin to make a buck.......
 

Alvaro G

New Member
Originally posted by el Guapo
get a room you two :eek:

now back to sopranos! Paulie and Chrissie are two
hilarious mofos!! poor waiter's just tryin to make a buck.......

I love how a murder can bring two friends together in time of turmoil.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Alvaro G
Sorry to fuck up your flow of posts PostMod. I didn't realise I had to be sitting infront of my fucking comp 24hrs a day, so I could keep up with all the cool happenings like you in order to post something.

Sorry I made you feel stupid.

But at least you know for next time, right?
 

Alvaro G

New Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Sorry I made you feel stupid.

But at least you know for next time, right?

The only thing I realised is that you have too much time on your hands...between wankin' it and posting.

I did my research on you....and I'm not the only one that thinks your a cock sucker, but hey, you are what you eat right.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
It seems like there are alot of fights on here between people with no lives and stupid people who don't know how to use the internet.
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
It seems like there are alot of fights on here between people with no lives and stupid people who don't know how to use the internet.

and bears. bears cause shit too.


*cocks ak47*
 

Alvaro G

New Member
Originally posted by deep
and bears. bears cause shit too.


*cocks ak47*


hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid bird seed loving bears

MOMMY *sob* MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top