• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sopranos Season 5 !!!!!!

Four Twenty

TRIBE Member
From what i read it's gonna be a crazy season to make up for season 4's slow story line, dont wanna spoil it for everybody but is anybody here a sopranos fan ??????

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mondo

TRIBE Promoter
Mr.Pink has officially turned in to a mobster.

"Why do I have to be Mr.Pink? You don't see people tipping at McDonald's do you?"

Nice casting :D

ben

TRIBE Member
what channel?
... they better bring back Furio.
and Carmella better bang him. or else.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

voytek

TRIBE Member
I saw all of it already. it's really disappointing, but it's got a solid conclusion for a last season.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
no actually, it's true...I was over at his place playing supermisspacman and my friend who workds for the show brought over the entire new season on tape

Caz

TRIBE Member
my current desktop

sop_season05_poster_506x190.jpg

bitchass

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tonedeff
no actually, it's true...I was over at his place playing supermisspacman and my friend who workds for the show brought over the entire new season on tape

if thats the case, you could make some money at the online betting sites - theres still good odds for 'who gets wacked first'

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
who gets wacked early was kind of given away i think at the press conference when a reporter asked a certain cast member what they thought of the storylines this season and they said they had no idea because they only needed to read couple of the scripts.....i guess david chase gave quite the glare after that comment,lol...

as far as our friend already seeing the entire season in advance i guess it's possible...the only thing that made me doubt it was when they said there was a solid conclusion to the series...the series doesn't end this season.....

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tonedeff

thanks man, i didn't know if i was allowed to out your hook up. friends in high places rule. say hi to Tanya for me.

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
how did you see it already???? and it's not the last season...the cast has signed on for 10 episodes for season 6....

that explains the lack of whackings... when did they announce season 6? mind you, Tonedeff and I watched this before x-mas...

Psyklone

TRIBE Promoter
I rented the entire Season 4 (fuck that was expensive).

5 tapes (woulda gotten the DVDs but the last one was missing), I watched 1 so far.

Tape 2 in 15 minutes.

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by voytek
that explains the lack of whackings... when did they announce season 6? mind you, Tonedeff and I watched this before x-mas...

from hbo's website...

"HBO and series creator David Chase have already reached an agreement for a sixth season, with that season's ten episodes to begin production in early 2005."

ugh...i love the show but it takes sooo long to get new episodes out...season 6 doesn't even start shooting till 2005!!!!

jebac

TRIBE Member
well the seasons premier just finished. typical sopranos episode, i think this will be a good season. it was great seeing tony sitting in his back yard smoking a cigar holding an ak47

-jebac

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jebac
well the seasons premier just finished. typical sopranos episode, i think this will be a good season. it was great seeing tony sitting in his back yard smoking a cigar holding an ak47

-jebac

i didn't see that, what channel were you watching? is it on tmn? i saw that carmella tossed his crap out the window and they separated....i thought that was the end of season 4?

jebac

TRIBE Member
i watched it on direct tv, satellite....

it was the season premier :) channel 501

-jebac

ps: u didnt see it deep? fuck dood i wouldve told u but i thought u were up to date on these sort of things