1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

SONY ERICSSON W200 Rogers Prepaid

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by miller, Aug 19, 2010.

1. miller

miller TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

Brand new. Purchased today. But I was too clever by a half. The "My 5" numbers have to be Canadian numbers even when you live in Windsor and your girlfriend lives in Detroit and all the other carriers consider the 313 local.

This phone is set-up with prepaid. It has $30 of credit on it. It already has a phone number assigned. I have never called or texted anyone on it. Basically ready to roll!

It has some kind of MP3 player and camera.

Not sure what else. Mostly got it so I could sext my girl unlimited :p (jk)

$120 0B0

2. miller

miller TRIBE Member

Bump

3. Vote_4_Pedro

Vote_4_Pedro TRIBE Member

Come on, in case someone doesn't read your other post, be upfront and honest..

Hi Fred,

I had a Rogers Pay-as-you-Go phone. I'll sell it to you for $30 plus shipping. It's brand new. I only used it for a week in an emergency situation.

It's a Sony Ericsson, white. It has an FM radio.

Miller

- It may have only been used a week, which is very little, but it does change what you said about the phone above -

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  4. octo

octo TRIBE Member

why don't you keep the phone and sell your gf

5. Vote_4_Pedro

Vote_4_Pedro TRIBE Member

"How much for the girls, the women? I want to buy your women..."

6. miller

miller TRIBE Member

This has now been sitting in a drawer for a while.

$20 plus shipping.