1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sonny Fodera - Real House Music! March 13

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by sugar, Mar 7, 2010.

1. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

It's been a long time since I started a roll call, but I think this warrants it.

Some of my favourite locals: Mike Gleeson, Jason Hodges, Mat Lunnen

And the chance to see up-and-comer Sonny Fodera...who's produced a bunch of the biggest house tracks of the past while.

Who's with me? :D
  2. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

it's probably in poor taste that i post in here.....but i just gotta say i'm super stoked that Sonny is playing in Toronto. Dudes production lately has been sick. Let's see how long i last before my head caves in.
  3. preacherman

preacherman TRIBE Member

Nothing wrong with a little self promotion. When you are looking for a job it is the only way to get the job.

This event is no shill - to be able to host an international talent on his first leg in North America is quite an honor; when Sonny leaves here he is on his way to WMC; so it is up to the peeps of Toronto who are looking for a positive spin and a bounce in their weekend step to come on out and welcome and support a Down Under Phenom in the Chicago style of House Music. With such local talent supporting this effort it's what the TRIBE community was created for.

Let's give Sonny a warm welcome and a memorable departure. Are you with me...
  4. Don C

Don C TRIBE Member

Going to be a good one, can't wait!
  5. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

I shall be there
  6. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

place to be on saturday night, no doubt. Been eagerly anticipating this one for many weeks now
  7. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

I gave that WMC Promo Mix of his a listen whilst enjoying the fine spring weather along the Bow River here in Calgary the other day, and it certainly added a bounce to my step.

(pun intended)
  8. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

last minute change for this party.....Isis Graham, Calgary's own beatmatcher, beat maker, melody maker and booty shaker will been joining me on the decks. She is in town for the CMW festivities and her band, Piper Davis Piper Davis on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos , are being showcased @ wrongbar both thursday and friday night. Gonna be a special treat as it's also her b-day.....come early, gonna be fun.
  9. sugar

sugar TRIBE Member

I booked Monday off ;)
  10. erika

erika TRIBE Member

I'm looking forward to checking out Sonny; the mixes I've heard have definitely made my feet antsy :)
  11. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

fairly certain the crew and i are gonna slither back over to the west end to see what the hoo-ha is.
  12. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

see you at the bar my friend
  13. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

if you actually show up Cheese I'll show you my hoo-ha.
  14. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

Just caught wind that Isis has some CMW commitments and won't be able to make it for our planned set.....BUT please do catch her band at CMW if you have the chance!
  15. Mrs. Pink

Mrs. Pink TRIBE Member

looking forward to this!!

not the hoo-ha, the big cheese!~
  16. mrtunes

mrtunes TRIBE Member

really looking forward to the party tomorrow night
  17. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

My dancing shoes are ready
  18. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

i'm in!

first classixx, then this jam.

*starts stretching*
  19. erika

erika TRIBE Member

mes pieds vont dire bonjour a tes pieds
    and yes I'm bringing truffles ;)
  20. assassaint

assassaint TRIBE Member

been a long time since Isis was in t-dot (if that's the same Isis)

sucks that i just found out about this.

have fun and cheers !!!