1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Sonny Fodera live @ Underground & Late Vol. 3

Discussion in 'DJ Mixes' started by AshG, Apr 1, 2010.

1. AshG

AshG Member

Alright! Sonny's mix live from a party that Bounce and Preacherman put on a few weeks ago here in Toronto at some sleazy underground spot. It's 2 and a half hours of funky house mayhem. Enjoy!

Sonny Fodera Live @ Underground & Late Vol. 3

For those interested, we're doing a couple of other jams along these lines May long weekend, and we'll be front and centre at the Derrick Carter party in couple weeks. Hope to see you out!

2. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

!!!!!!!

3. Re: Shoe

Re: Shoe TRIBE Member

Very much appreciated

4. gl*tch

gl*tch TRIBE Member

cool - on the d/l - gonna try to relive the night! ;)

5. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

just filthy

6. G.Cue

G.Cue TRIBE Promoter

well AWWRIGHT!

7. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

yoink!
    [​IMG]

8. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

SICK!!!!! You guys rock...

PLEASE...track at 42 min?

9. JoshuaReid

JoshuaReid TRIBE Member

Frankie J - Got This Feeling (Sonny Fodera Mix)

10. JoshuaReid

JoshuaReid TRIBE Member

Anyone possibly ID at 73min? Just sickinin'

11. nuttz

nuttz TRIBE Member

ya this set is all kinds of filthiness

12. FreaknBigPanda

FreaknBigPanda TRIBE Member

yeaa this is awesome. bringing back good memories technics1200technics1200technics1200

13. vench

vench TRIBE Promoter

dope!

14. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

Thanks man but I was talking about the track he mixes into this, with the crazy keys, any idea?

This whole set is INSANE..so glad I was at this party...any chance for Hodges set? I know, I'm pushing it right...lol

15. dstarr

dstarr TRIBE Member

what's the track (can't remember where) with the Johnny Depp sample from Blow where he talks about "disco sh*t"?

16. shanekingsley

shanekingsley TRIBE Member

thx for posting the set... nice bumpin vibe...
    what's the track at the 100minute mark?
    what tune!

17. mariazmess

mariazmess TRIBE Member

awesome awesome aWeSoMe SeT!!!!!!!
    weeeeee!

18. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

It's called Disco Biscuit. It's one of Sonny's newer tracks, don't think it's officially been released yet.

19. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

Disco Biscuit? Are you sure he's calling it that, and it doesn't sample that old classic "Disco Biscuit" TWA Remix from 1993 with the acid groove and Donna Summeresque bassline with the explict "I want disco biscuit" sample? I have a record I played a lot in 2006-7 with that Blow sample, but then again that sample has been around the block in the ten years since the movie, and I bet Fodera might not be familiar with the history of his track name or sample (over)use.

20. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

I think it is called that on a DJ Mes mix CD that was released as well.

21. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

Amazing!!!!!!!!

22. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

just a heads up to anyone who enjoyed this mix: BOUNCE will be bringing Sonny Fodera back to Toronto this October! Check the upcoming events forum and the usual sources for the soon to come details...

23. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Anyone still hosting this mix? I have it but would like to share it with a friend overseas. An existing link would make it simple. If no, I’ll upoad it to YouTube or something. :)

What a night it was! Been a minute since I hit up a proper little burner like that!!!

24. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

If you to that, can you post the link here.

25. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Done! ;)

Gonna toss a few more gems up on there as well.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017