• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Songza: Anyone else diggin' it?

lobo

TRIBE Member
Yeah I've got in installed on my tablet and phone. Some surprisingly good tunes every now and then. :)

Lobo

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
yes I listen to songza at work
Im particularly found of the "headbands and legwarmers" (I think its called) playlist and the happy pop playlist. :p

I think they let randoms add songs to the playlists tho, which I wish they wouldnt cause the people end up adding stupid songs like rihanna and shit that dont belong in the playlist.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
yes I listen to songza at work
Im particularly found of the "headbands and legwarmers" (I think its called) playlist and the happy pop playlist. :p

I think they let randoms add songs to the playlists tho, which I wish they wouldnt cause the people end up adding stupid songs like rihanna and shit that dont belong in the playlist.
Ya what's up with that. I was listening to what I thought would be a fave, some glam indie synth thing and all of a sudden some fecking chulo dance shit comes in setting my eardrums on fire. I thought, ummmmok maybe this was produced by whomever and I'm the fool and why it's here. Nope. Some more bullshit just like it 2 songs later. What the eff Songza? Get your shit together playlist.

How can you see that a random made it so you can avoid? And if I'm a random how do I make my own? And anyone know about the licensing sitution? The more indie lists seem to be stacked with lots of songs but when you go to something more mainstream like a lot of the cardio lists it's like Jason Derulo and Kesha every second song.

SJN

TRIBE Member
Love it. So many great playlists.

Anyone know their revenue model? How are they making money?

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
it was interested seeing al the facebook updates of my friends listening to cheezy christmas music in december. made me chuckle.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders