• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Songs that always get stuck in your head.

xopus

TRIBE Member
I seem to get Sarah Harmer's 'Coffee Stains' stuck in my head more then any other song.

What songs do you guys always get stuck in your head?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
hey soul sister, aint that mister mister on the radio the stereo the way you move aint fair you know...

fortunately I like that song so I dont mind when it gets stuck.

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, cause i could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now ---- was stuck in my head for ages.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I fucking hate that song... how does it go...

umm oh yeah: tonight's gonna be a goood night
tonight's gonna be a good gooood night

That song makes me want to shoot people.

xopus

TRIBE Member
Everything that the black eyed peas have done since Fergie joined is such garbage. I blame her for ruining what was once an awesome underground hip hop group.
that song makes me want to punch Fergie in the face (I would never ever hit a woman, but in the case of Fergie, I might just not be able to contain myself)

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Everything that the black eyed peas have done since Fergie joined is such garbage. I blame her for ruining what was once an awesome underground hip hop group.
that song makes me want to punch Fergie in the face (I would never ever hit a woman, but in the case of Fergie, I might just not be able to contain myself)
So agreed.

And it seems for every new song they out-suck themselves.

Half-time of super-bowl is going to be so terrible this year.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
that song is the WORST. the new rip off dirty dancing one is just as awful too.
I have a theory that they encouraged Will.I.Am to make that song by licensing him the sample really cheap (possibly free) to remind everyone that it's the 25th anniversary of Dirty Dancing.

This song allows those who were too young to remember the movie to "find" it and boost DVD sales.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Every song from Yo Gabba Gabba. My son wants to watch it constantly, plus I made the mistake of loading show music on the ipod.

Ugh...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Moodymann's "I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits"

Could have worse songs stuck in your head, non?

While I was living at a Vipassana centre, I had Zep's "Black Dog" on repeat in my mind for 3 days straight. Fairly excruciating when there are no other distractions at hand.