• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Song in a Nike Commercial

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
I am desperately looking for the song that plays over a recent Nike Ad. The ad is of a dude dribbling a basketball down a sidewalk, secretly following a big black dude holding a briefcase.

The guy is a super dribbler, and he spins around an old chinese woman and everything. Finally the big black dude has enough, and he tries to swipe the ball in an alleyway.

Anyways, the song playing over this is wicked and I really want to know what it is.

Its a sexy female vocal, singin 'in the cool of the evening....when everything is feelin kinda groovy'

im sure its a famous song, because it feels like ive heard it a million times...but i need the freakin title cause its drivin me nuts!

Thx!!

patio-d

TRIBE Member
the first time i heard that ad i said to my brother, "damn what a hype song." don't know what it is though. :)

kuba

TRIBE Member
VICTORY!

I called Nike for you and for me and the soneg is called:

SPOOKY

by: Dusty Springfield

Available on Universal Records or through your local P2P pirating software company.

Im looking for it now.......

damn that song is off the hook

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
however the song is protected from copyright abuse on AudioaGalaxy. and its rare on Kazaa.

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
QTIP u da man! Thats the fuckin song!
Finally!!!!!

Wicked start to the day...

BTW, just type in springfield and spooky and there is a version u can grab off audiogalaxy.

Thanx man!

koz

TRIBE Member
that track is wikkid!!!!!!!

its on the lock, stock and two smoking barells sound track.

peace.