• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Song I.D "R.I.P"

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Track has the vocals
"R.I.P, Rest in peace, somethin somethin somethin som som som somthin".....along those lines
Also, does anybody know what label " Limb by Limb" is on(repress or orig.) ?
thanks in advance,
Dave

AD B

TRIBE Member
Ragga Bizness!

Yo,

You will find both "R.I.P" and "Limb by Limb" on a label called Suburban Base. Both killer tunes!!! Rough amens.......just my speed.

Chekc out "In Return" aswell, another smasher!

Ads

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
Also look for Cutty Ranks.

if you find the right piece of vinyl, it'll also have the acappella on it.

sweetsensirecords

TRIBE Promoter
FYI: Remarc lifted those R.I.P. Lyrics off a sound clash but I heard the original is by Mad Cobra and the tune was Rice & Peas.

but the lyrics go something Like:

R-I-P
Rest In Peace
Soon to get the Coffin and
Soon to get the Wreath.

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix
Also look for Cutty Ranks.

if you find the right piece of vinyl, it'll also have the acappella on it.
Did Dj SS do a remix of Cutty ? or use his lyrics ? There's a tune in my head I'm trying to remember........
Dave

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rprlaw
FYI: Remarc lifted those R.I.P. Lyrics off a sound clash but I heard the original is by Mad Cobra and the tune was Rice & Peas.

but the lyrics go something Like:

R-I-P
Rest In Peace
Soon to get the Coffin and
Soon to get the Wreath.
RESPECT for the knowledge!!!
Dave
P.S. Any other tunes along these lines that you guys or gals know of please don't be afraid to drop me some titles!!!
Thanks in advance.......once again (lol)

sweetsensirecords

TRIBE Promoter
I take it you're looking for more ragga tunes like that:

Well anything by Remarc has got some sweet ragga and cut up amens. They repressed all his tunes on one nice album....not going to bother recommending tunes.

If you like the new school, check out tunes by General Malice, Chopstick Dubplate, 16 Armed Jack...

Yikes...