• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

something to make you all puke with disgust

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
If I ever see a couple wearing those things on a crowded street, I'm going to force myself inbetween them to see who is selfish enough not to let the smitten come off their hand.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
If I ever see a couple wearing those things on a crowded street, I'm going to force myself inbetween them to see who is selfish enough not to let the smitten come off their hand.
So you would smitten them?

Cheers ... Ian :)

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
If I saw some couple wearing those, I'd yell at the guy "Hey jackass! Your woman tossed my salad yesterday".

Him, being a wussy-boy he is for wearing such nonsense, wouldn't do anything about it. :D

Alita

TRIBE Member
Awwwwwwwww

I think I'd smile if I saw an old couple using those. But I'd probably laugh if i saw a young couple rocking that.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALF*

yup.. they sure are hideous.

altho siamese twins accross the globe will finally have their own winter gear!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
But what if your walking with your three hot chicks? Surely mongo does not have enough hands to "hold hands" with all three?

:confused:

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
That's pathetic. I would seriously question the sanity of anyone who would actually spend money on something so lame.

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
If I saw some couple wearing those, I'd yell at the guy "Hey jackass! Your woman tossed my salad yesterday".

Him, being a wussy-boy he is for wearing such nonsense, wouldn't do anything about it. :D

I'm guessing he'd at least wipe his hand-holding hand on his gf.

AshG

i'd love to see that shit in action.

then, i'd also love to have a machete at hand(pun intended), and slice right through that shit like the red hot ninja of justice that i am!

AshG

Originally posted by Dirtymatt
Designed by a women- and I really pity her husband as he has no choice in wearing them.

matt

oh he has a choice.
but i think he knows that in choosing the conventional mitten motif, his newly freed-up hand will find itself much busier than in the past.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
...quietly sticks head in thread....

what if you were given one as a gift???

...quietly leaves thread

ila

TRIBE Member
muahahaaa!

those are excellent. my boyfriend is going to shit in his pantaloons when he gets a pair for his birthday.