• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

something funny

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

thom100

TRIBE Member
Asked to describe what a wedgie felt like, the Tigers winger replied: "You get a burning sensation. Your undies are getting reefed up your arse."

yah , I'd have to say this falls under funny, cuz it didn't happen to me category.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sentence
or maybe not. but it was sent my way and it made me laugh (briefly).

here

I bet you're excited today...the OC is on tonight...and it looks like a really good episode!

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: something funny

Originally posted by JAR
I bet you're excited today...the OC is on tonight...and it looks like a really good episode!

you know it!! i've got a bottle of rose chilling in the fridge and logs on the fire just waiting to be lit.

"Marissa tries to mend her relationship with Ryan, but he can’t forgive her for the situation with Oliver. Things become even more complicated when Theresa, Ryan’s ex from Chino, arrives to cater the Valentine’s Day dance. Meanwhile, Seth and Summer decide to take their friendship to a new level, and Jimmy finds out he has a secret admirer in the Cohen house. It’s Valentine’s Day on “The Heartbreak” episode of THE O.C."

w00t!!