1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Someone Animated My Net Neutrality Rant! Woohoo!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DaPhatConductor, Mar 23, 2010.

1. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

Check out this WONDERFULLY animated verison of the Net Neutrality Rantapella from Autopirate!!! Thank you: " themichaelmahaffey1 "

You ROCK buddy :D:D:D

2. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

[jai]

edit - would look good on a projector on a wall, at one of your shows with some nice subtle beats while its playing that start to build near the end, into something ridiculous like your new EP :D

3. Beings

Beings TRIBE Member

That is very neat. Well done.

4. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

5. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

This is the first time I’ve come across your “rant”. Succinctly emoted and well done on the animation!

The battle is real and this is a great way to educate people.

Thanks for sharing! :)

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

7. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

what will be interesting is the opportunities for comparison now.

All these companies do business within and without America.

If America abandons net neutrality, I expect Europe and Canada will retain it (among other places too probably).

SO if this is so corrosive - will prove to be so pretty easily.

Will probably end up reverse situation of European GMO Ban - where Europe is now proving to be taking the wrong path as an example to the world (more chemical inputs/higher costs for farmers for them - more vulnerability to drought in coming years) and here we'll see the US charting a poorer course within a few years as an example to Europe and the world.

MOre troubling will be if we see too many jurisdictions follow America - but so far I dont see that happening.

9. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member