• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Somebody, pick a fight with me!

up-women-00277.jpg

How can I fight with someone who looks like this?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dancechick:
dancing a crime? no no no.
but i must explain my name, its not dancechick because i like to go out and dance all night, although i DO love to do that. i am an actual dancer. i've studied classical ballet for 19 years now, and i am working my way to a professional career.
</font>

my sister graduated from the National Ballet School a few years ago and she teaches now. Just thought i'd add that in
smile.gif

You all smell like ass!

haaaaawwwwwww

Its friday, how can anyone have hostile feelings towards customers/co-workers on a day like today?

I mean really?

-=Nub=-

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr_Furious:
my sister graduated from the National Ballet School a few years ago and she teaches now. Just thought i'd add that in
smile.gif
</font>
Is she hot?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sassy:
Someone needs to slap a "this thread is gay" picture on here.</font>

Why don't you quit being such a nasty bitch?

All you do is whine and complain. When was the last time you started a fiery thread? huh? NEVER! THAT'S WHEN!!! NEVER!!

All you do is complain.

Ming. &lt;----
tongue.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mingster:
Why don't you quit being such a nasty bitch?

All you do is whine and complain. When was the last time you started a fiery thread? huh? NEVER! THAT'S WHEN!!! NEVER!!

All you do is complain.

Ming. &lt;----
tongue.gif
</font>

This thread is gay.
tongue.gif

WTF is this shit; don’t you stupid cunts know how to have fun? Oh no, you’re probably all at System basking in each others obsolete lame group herd conformity.

Fuck you don’t even flash tits on here, or talk about excessive binges that result in temporary stays at various institutions.

I suppose your idea of danger is driving 10km over the speed limit you fuck’n trendy small boutique shopping proto-yuppies.

Sure, go ahead and sip your safe little pansy drinks and make some ridiculous attempts at intellectual banter you self-indulgent ego stroking bottom feeding narcissistic flagellum.

Go watch another repetitive Simpson’s episode you unimaginative mediocre office drones. Stay in the shallow part of the pool where the spiritually retarded unimaginative belong.

You nauseating sugarcoated cultural vampire-like sheep maggots.

Ok, now all the hot chicks on this board post some good photos of your tits and ass. I want to see what you look like before all the cigarettes; dope, booze and one-night stands take their toll on yo stupid stuck-up club bitch ass. (Unless your ugly, then please just keep that ugliness covered up and try to stay inside at your mothers place lot. Look at the positive side you can abuse your body all you want and no one will care.)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zer0G:
WTF is this shit; don’t you stupid cunts know how to have fun? Oh no, you’re probably all at System basking in each others obsolete lame group herd conformity.

Fuck you don’t even flash tits on here, or talk about excessive binges that result in temporary stays at various institutions.

I suppose your idea of danger is driving 10km over the speed limit you fuck’n trendy small boutique shopping proto-yuppies.

Sure, go ahead and sip your safe little pansy drinks and make some ridiculous attempts at intellectual banter you self-indulgent ego stroking bottom feeding narcissistic flagellum.

Go watch another repetitive Simpson’s episode you unimaginative mediocre office drones. Stay in the shallow part of the pool where the spiritually retarded unimaginative belong.

You nauseating sugarcoated cultural vampire-like sheep maggots.

Ok, now all the hot chicks on this board post some good photos of your tits and ass. I want to see what you look like before all the cigarettes; dope, booze and one-night stands take their toll on yo stupid stuck-up club bitch ass. (Unless your ugly, then please just keep that ugliness covered up and try to stay inside at your mothers place lot. Look at the positive side you can abuse your body all you want and no one will care.)
</font>

i like you.
smile.gif

P.S. shut up Mingster, you stupid bitch whore, i'll kick your ass so hard you'll be shitting between your teeth...
biggrin.gif

Hey Greg!! I resent that! I,ll be a office whore!!
smile.gif

The freakish office whore who keeps to himself, and plots his co-workers death, but still a office whore
smile.gif

Just who's fuck'n side are you on Justin? Fuck'n betrayer type betrayal traitor sell-out person. Ugh, you have become one of THEM. Wow I can’t believe you’re "the man" now man.

If you still want to be cool download "Ecstasy, you got what I need" by Rob Gee, you punk. (plus give me $23)

^ ya that goes for all you PUNKS in the press who wanna print lies instead of the thing we said.... that means YOU alex D at hit parader... circus magazine, MC Bias @ spin what you pissed off cause your dad gets more pussy then you?!@? Fuck you! suck my fuckin dick! you be rippin off the kids who spending their hard earned money to read about the tribers they wanna know about... printin lies startin contoversy... you wanna antagonize me muther fucker? get in the ring muther fucker! an I'll kick youre bitchy little ass! PUNK!

*air guitar solo*

Peace & love. D