• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

some guy was murdered during a home invasion 3 blocks from my house today!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xopus

TRIBE Member
i bet he's not this ghetto.
does ev ever get mentioned in rap songs? cause evidently my hood does...alot.

if he Does get mentioned in rap songs that would be awesome. I would love to hear some really bad rapper who only has one real track say something like "This Motherfuckin Ni*** Stepped to me....so i pulled out my gat cause its the best of me....then i realized "shit...it's Ev i See"...so we smoked blunts, drank 40's and watched mtv"

xopus

TRIBE Member
i dont beleive i have. or i havent been paying attention when it was on and didnt realize what track it was.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
xopus said:

if he Does get mentioned in rap songs that would be awesome. I would love to hear some really bad rapper who only has one real track say something like "This Motherfuckin Ni*** Stepped to me....so i pulled out my gat cause its the best of me....then i realized "shit...it's Ev i See"...so we smoked blunts, drank 40's and watched mtv"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

p.s. do you have a manager yet?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
xopus said:

BWAHAHHHAHAA

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Littlest Hobo said:
That guy wasn't "murderered"; he shot at the cops after doing a home invasion and they shot back. There's a subtle difference.

Yeah... the subtle difference is that Cops can aim.

BoomHeadShot.gif

BOOM HEADSHOT!

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
So that's what it was =(
I was jogging by there when the reporters were filing in.
I thought they wanted to ask me if I was running becasue "I just felt like runnnniinnng"
Thornhill gets a slice more weird every year.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
xopus said:

hahahaha

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Littlest Hobo said:
That guy wasn't "murderered"; he shot at the cops after doing a home invasion and they shot back. There's a subtle difference.

well according to the first article i read someone was murdered during a home invasion... i appologize for the initial reports on the toronto stars website not being correct.