1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Some guy is trying to break into a car...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Stan, Aug 22, 2003.

1. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

... in the parking lot behind my building. He's looking around all suspicious and shit.

2. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

Okay, my two mates are going down to investigate. This should be interesting.

3. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

No, wait, he ran off when he saw them coming. Sorry, anticlimactic ending.

4. Scarlett

Scarlett TRIBE Member

WHere are u...Morningside and Kingston??? :p

5. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

No, I'm downtown at King near Spadina.

What the hell kind of an idiot tries to break into a car in broad daylight behind an office building with like 20 windows looking directly at him???

6. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I work in the same area. People here get their cars broken into all the time.

I don't think anyone actually pays attention to a car alarm. They seem to be just a loud nuisance more than a deterant.

jeremy -hijacked- jive

7. the_fornicator

the_fornicator TRIBE Member

BOOOOOOO I WANT BLOOD!

Stan, which lightsaber is the best to get in KOTOR? Blue, yellow, or ??? I forget the third color.

8. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

The other day, someone broke into the Acton Leather. It's actually a pretty nice area, though. The cars around here are pretty bling bling. Lexuses, Mercedes and shit. I don't think this car had its alarm working, though. He was yankin on the handle and shit and it wasn't going off.

fornicator - I don't believe the color of the light saber actually matters, except for personal preference (I think the violet one looks pretty fly). There are a few other crystals you can get to upgrade your saber - they don't affect its color. I found a bunch in a cavern on Dantooine (hint: bash the eggs) and also on Tatooine.

9. Vcakes

Vcakes TRIBE Member

Hey Buddy,

Can't be that bad. My condo just got robbed. ARG!!!!! And the worse part is, I was home when it happened.

10. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

hey, don't be dissin' morningside!

patrick

SHEPPARD IN THE HOUSE!

11. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Your unit got robbed? Or the main lobby got robbed? Or someone else's unit got robbed?

Cheers ... Ian :)

12. diego

diego TRIBE Member

WHAT? that could have been dangerous.

13. lok

lok TRIBE Member

My boy lives at Morningside and Kingston :(

14. Scarlett

Scarlett TRIBE Member

hey! i was Galloway!

<---thick skin

15. diego

diego TRIBE Member

Morningside and Kingston that's like living in AJax or Whitby.
    Probably closer too:D

16. Vcakes

Vcakes TRIBE Member

I am totally freaking. It happened this week while I was on the balcony with a friend, when we came back in, the door was opened. Pretty scary stufff.

17. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

I'm sure he's fine. :rolleyes:

18. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Why are you rolling your eyes? Its dangerous. He prefaces parks we goto smoke with "Yeah someone got shot here three weeks ago"

You should see the locks on every door in his house :(

19. Scarlett

Scarlett TRIBE Member

there should be security cameras...if there are, it should've had something

edit: out in the hall

20. diego

diego TRIBE Member

That is scary. damn thats really scary:eek:

21. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

Maybe you should quit your job and sit outside of his house on a lawn chair with a baseball bat to keep shit in order. :p

22. PRIMAL

PRIMAL TRIBE Member

Maybe your friend didn't close the door tight when he came in and a gust of wind blew it open.

Wind can't steal.

23. Vcakes

Vcakes TRIBE Member

You know what, I am dam pissed cause I bought this place brand new last year. The contract said security cameras and I pay maintenance which includes security at the front desk. Since, I've only seen cameras in the parking level and that's it. And the security is so useless I even got a security system installed. But the *sshole did it when I was home so the system was off.

Must be an insider who new I was out on the deck. And how convenient, the doors to the balconies are all sound proof.

WTF!!!!

24. lok

lok TRIBE Member

Fuck baseball bat. A machine gun, sniper, howizter and a couple F-16s.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2003
  25. Vcakes

Vcakes TRIBE Member

The door was opened and three very expensive items in the front closet are missing. Nobody else has been here. Definitely stolen.