• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

some dude is painting sneaky dees...

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
some guy is spray painting some large signature-type tag (sorry if my writer/spray painting/graffiti lingo isn't quite on par) on the west (bathurst side) of sneaky dees in broad daylight. (ballsy)

d

Last edited:

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
lol it was actually pretty clean for a little while (all posters were removed and it was painted over red) but then someone painted over in huge white letters a week or so later - "Feed My Eyes". guess this guy is just following up on that previous suggestion?

d

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I once heard a friend say that the only clean place in the washroom is where people do their lines.

I wouldn't even vomit in that washroom.

Nevertheless......I love Sneaky Dee's. I just wouldn't use their washroom.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
there's actually two of them now... still going at it. each doing their own thing but obviously cognizant of each others work so i'm only assuming their together.

all i've got is a motorola razr phone cam so image quality is shit but i'll try to get some up in phases. lol

d

p.s. i too think sneaky dees is amazing... food, vibe, etc. goodtimes.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
dvs said:
some guy is spray painting some large signature-type tag (sorry if my writer/spray painting/graffiti lingo isn't quite on par) on the west (bathurst side) of sneaky dees in broad daylight. (ballsy)

d

its probably some nike ad campaign (pain)

killahkali

TRIBE Member
ive experienced numberous occasions walking down college trying to figure out where to grab some drinks. sometimes ted's and midtown just dont do it for me. kalender?? ...hellsno. bisto? too grimy. sneaky dee's? just right! fun for the whole family and your creepy uncle.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
killahkali said:
ive experienced numberous occasions walking down college trying to figure out where to grab some drinks. sometimes ted's and midtown just dont do it for me. kalender?? ...hellsno. bisto? too grimy. sneaky dee's? just right! fun for the whole family and your creepy uncle.
i'm picking up what you're laying down. ;)

d