• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

some articles in eye and now

Nesta

TRIBE Member
is pan/tone of italian descent? nice articles. kinda sad these guys had to go to germany to find success.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Nesta
is pan/tone of italian descent? nice articles. kinda sad these guys had to go to germany to find success.
make sense though man.

there is no market that compares here to the market in Germany.

It said it right in the article, although I don't know how credible miss Denise Benson is on here stats. (Germany being the single biggest consumer of techno music).

Anyways, I read both articles. I usually don't read the colum of eye by Denise Benson. I don't like her writting and she focuses on a lot of things that I am personally not interested in. However, she seems to be very well connected and in the know.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lexicon

TRIBE Member
Great articles.
We have a bunch of talented producers here in Canada, often overlooked by many but appreciated by others on the other side of the pond. Experiencing Deadbeat's live PA was a unforgettable moment for me, same goes to Mike Shannon who had whole room rockin' to his beats. Too bad, I haven't been able to make for Mutek at all (except for avant mutek here in TO) but I sure will be at Fukhouse tomorrow. :)

Btw, Mike Shannon's remix of Akufen's Siamese Twins is off the hook! Gonna drop this tonite. :D