• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Solution @ System Dec 19th

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
C'mon, you know this is going to be a good one..... these 4 guys will keep you on the dancefloor...!

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Psyrel
C'mon, you know this is going to be a good one..... these 4 guys will keep you on the dancefloor...!
3 guys now. Luke's taking the night off, so Aaron and Steve can play longer.

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
For Guestlist (free before 12), e-mail me at: guestlist@dmonic.com with 'SYSTEM GUESTLIST' as the subject.

Don't forget to include your full name and the number of people you'll be bringing with you!

It's gonna be a great night!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Blu-i

TRIBE Member
Really looking forward to this! Solution always seems to deliver a nice treat of fresh music mixed up by some great DJs.

Can't wait!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
My last System night of 2003 and no better way to spend it than with my projected breakthrough DJs of 2004, the Solution boys. Its been an incredible year for Breathe. I anticipate an awesome night of dirty, deep beats. Let's get it on!

mercure

TRIBE Promoter
I'm there, with the gf and at least 6-7 friends. And I know that Effinhard and AgentOrange are planning to come too.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Torso

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
My last System night of 2003 and no better way to spend it than with my projected breakthrough DJs of 2004, the Solution boys. Its been an incredible year for Breathe. I anticipate an awesome night of dirty, deep beats. Let's get it on!
You guys are going? Woo hoo! I haven't seen you in sooooooooo long! yay! :D
(and d-monic, i love the breaks, i'll be checking you out...)

wadawanka

TRIBE Member
looking forward to tonight

respect to the Solution crew for a proper send off to the aussie bound Aaron K..set to unleash on the system main room..should be a good night in store, with Steve and Matt sure not to dissapoint..