• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Sodastream

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
Anyone have one? Thoughts? The co2 replacements are pricey ($35) when compared with the cost of a mid range model ($150). Any one have an idea how frequently they need replacing if you drink say a bottle a day? I spend a shit ton on Peligrino so thought this would be handy and economical.

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Anyone have one? Thoughts? The co2 replacements are pricey ($35) when compared with the cost of a mid range model ($150). Any one have an idea how frequently they need replacing if you drink say a bottle a day? I spend a shit ton on Peligrino so thought this would be handy and economical.
yup, love it. have had it for a couple years and had no issues with it.

c.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Just replaced the first CO2 cartridge. It's actually like $22 or something with the return bottle. I think it lasted like... 3 months? No sense in getting more bottles, just swing by Canadian Tire when it's finished.

More than worth it based on the convenience in my opinion.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

djfear

TRIBE Member
Personally, I use the plastic bottle only for water, and I only pour the carbonated water to other cups or containers. I don't drink from it or use other juices or liquids. So in that sense I wouldn't get another one.

Now if you have a full household and the thing is used constantly then that might be worth it.