• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Social work?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
A friend of mine just moved back to the Toronto area from Boston where he was a social worker working with troubled teens, etc...

He's having some trouble finding a job in his field and I wondered if any of you would have any information or leads he could follow up on in regards to finding a job in social work? any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

gv :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
He might want to contact the Ontario College of Social Workers, as well.

Charity Village is the only search site that I know of for the sector. It might be good to just contact specific agencies themselves to find out if they are hiring.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
I have found the best site for social work jobs is http://www.swatjobs.com/ (I'm a social worker too!)

They post tons of stuff, but you do have to pay to get all the info. When I was job hunting I would cross check their ads with with agency listings, and you could pretty much figure out where the job is.

If your friend wants a job where the title is "social worker" they will have to join the Ontario College of Social Worker and Social Service Workers.