• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So........

circle

TRIBE Member
Who's taking the $32,500,000 tonight?

Damn, that's alot of cash...

Assuming that i'll be living for another 60 years, which would make me 83 years old, $32,500,000 = $541,666 a year for 60 years. That's fucked.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
i got my free ticket last week and I have asked the magic 8 ball once again....i am going to win, "no doubt"!!!

ask it if you'll win over a millgon dollhairs... and report back with the answer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
So I was thinking that I could invest a portion of it first and then help my friends and relatives with another portion... and then travel around the world with another...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: So........

Originally posted by tablist
We don't get taxed on lottery winnings in Canada.

Oh yeah...

"Turns out i was a canadian citizen after all, i just plum forgot about it."

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
ask it if you'll win over a millgon dollhairs... and report back with the answer.
my future with dollhairs does not look so good. It came with a direct "no" to this question.

Sorry try again later!

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: So........

Originally posted by tablist
We don't get taxed on lottery winnings in Canada.
I was just about to say that.

Is that one of the main reason why Canadians aren't allowed to enter in Survivor? That's what i heard, bc if a Canadian won then they wouldn't get the taxes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders