• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

so you think your show is original

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
FUCK YOU ASSCLOWNS WHO THINK SO YOU CAN DANCE IS SOMETHING NEW

this is the worst rip off ever, they even have some shit ass british dude who thinks he is some kind of judge of anything with that hair cut and clothes, PLEASE

timeline if you will, but for those who do...lick my balls, this show has raised my ire....what a piece of shit, if you like this please die and do humanity a favour(this is the first night i have watched, i have since given my brother an atomic wedgie for foisting this piece of shit on my screaming eyeballs)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i hate the fact they have a simon cowell rip off and have some no name losers as so called "expersts" on dance, this really bothers me
also that americans will do anything to get on tv, even make themselves and their whole fuckin families into tv clown whores for their 3 seonds of fame....

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Galactic Phantom said:
ummm..it's season 2, obviously it's not original.
it wasnt original the first season, and look out your window the trebuchet is there, you are the proud winner of a one way trip to mars
who are these losers who are the judges, couldnt they at least have found ppl who resembled the shit ass actors they are supposed to be ripping their schtick off of?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
who are these losers who are the judges, couldnt they at least have found ppl who resembled the shit ass actors they are supposed to be ripping their schtick off of?
youre the loser who sat through the entire show.
haha.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i dont watch t.v.

in fact there is a group of people who tune into watch my life during prime time, yeah i'm that important

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

ladee

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
but the dancing is way funny sometimes... can't help but laugh...
Exactly, who cares if it's original or not? It's entertaining. As long as I'm kept amused who gives a shit.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i hate the fact they have a simon cowell rip off and have some no name losers as so called "expersts" on dance, this really bothers me
also that americans will do anything to get on tv, even make themselves and their whole fuckin families into tv clown whores for their 3 seonds of fame....
They are hardly no name losers as so called experts.

British dude you're calling a Simon Cowell rip off is Nigel Lythgoe. Who used to work as a choreographer. Anyways he was a judge on Pop Idol, the original British show American Idol was taken from. "So You think you can dance" is executive produced by Simon Fuller .... who's the main man behind American Idol. So of course it's similar.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's 1000 times better than American Idol. All of these talent show kinds of reality shows are comedy gold in their first couple of episodes when they have the talentless hacks and deluded mental cases auditioning. I can't be fucked to watch any of them once they have chosen the finalists, however.

PLEASE BRING BACK WB SUPERSTAR! That show was money and it didn't even know it.