• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so you roll up to the club, finally flag down the bartender and order....

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I rarely drink liquor these days, it's my Mr. Hide juice.
So I typically only drink beer at the club; usually Heineken or Bud/Export if i'm feeling cheap.

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
While at home preparing for a big night out, I generally just get bombed on whatever booze happens to be lying around. Preferably though, Port. I've been enjoying the Taylor Fladgate dry-ish one. And if I'm tired or feeling groggy, I'll just rail a fat line of whatever happens to be lying around.

Once in the club, beer. Mixed drinks get too sloppy/spilly.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
eLeKTRon said:
While at home preparing for a big night out, I generally just get bombed on whatever booze happens to be lying around. Preferably though, Port. I've been enjoying the Taylor Fladgate dry-ish one. And if I'm tired or feeling groggy, I'll just rail a fat line of whatever happens to be lying around.
<3

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Rum and Coke or Rum and Orange or Vodka Cranberry or Beer or Red Wine.

I guess it depends on what kind of drunk I'm attempting to acheive.

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
I rarely drink liquor these days, it's my Mr. Hide juice.
So I typically only drink beer at the club; usually Heineken or Bud/Export if i'm feeling cheap.

agreed.

I order beer all night because it fills me up physically and has a low percentage.

If I drink smaller more powerful drinks, my Mr. Hyde side comes out.

Nickname was Ryan Ginger at one time, but I had to cut him off.

As for what beer:

@ the Rhino - Aventis darkweissebier (sp?)

everywhere else:

wheat beer if they have it (Hoegaarden, Chambly, Grasshoppa'..) or Budweiser if they don't.

D.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

derek

TRIBE Member
beer at a club. i drink scotch, but that's a chillin' at home, about to smoke a j and read a book thing.

kline

TRIBE Member
usually it's Keith's at the bars, Boris at home.
if it's a mixed drink night then it can be anything from Amaretto double sour, to vodka and cran, to G&T [the panty remover].

i'm still waiting to see who out there orders the fabulous fuzzy navel haha--