• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So who's got jedi knight 2? haha what a silly game.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
who out there has this game? if theres going to be any redeeming feature in this game, it will be a multiplayer option.. but sofar im not impressed.

the singleplayer is just another 3rd person shooter, only it's star wars theme'd (hurrah) :rolleyes:

From the multiplayer aspect, there appears to be many game modes, only when i went to try this shit out on gamespy, all the servers had 'only light sabres' turned on, so people were just running around swinging wildly. not too impressive.

anyone out there have it and wanna try the MP modes out with me?

(p.s. bots are available in this game) yay!

G

Originally posted by deep
why this necessitated another thread is beyond me
Why you posted that post to bump an unnecessited thread is beyond me. And so on...

G

It's because deep started the jedi knight thread and he feels like you're trying to usurp his dominance in video game supremacy. Or sumthin.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer
It's because deep started the jedi knight thread and he feels like you're trying to usurp his dominance in video game supremacy. Or sumthin.
yeah, that's it. maybe you should quit your job sucking at shooters and take up psychiatry instead

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
boys boys boys! stopping flinging your crustless sandwiches at eachother and settle it on the vidjagame battlefield

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
boys boys boys! stopping flinging your crustless sandwiches at eachother and settle it on the vidjagame battlefield
don't you wish you could do the same? :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
G

Originally posted by deep

yeah, that's it. maybe you should quit your job sucking at shooters and take up psychiatry instead
Speaking of psychiatry, I may have found your turnscrew.

echo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
The single player gets much better once you get the force powers and lightsaber.
does that come any time soon after the two bridges blow up?

icq me when/if you wanna try the MP styles.

Stan

TRIBE Member
ICQ = tool of SATAN

IRC = tool of JEBUS

And what's wrong with donkey balls? They taste mighty good with barbecue sauce.