• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So who's all staying in Saturday night

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Where is the hooch??

I just put someone's dryed laundry on the countertops in the laundry room bc they haven't picked up their laundry yet.

They're going to be pissed.
 

jus me

TRIBE Member
Hmmm.....well my friends are coming over in a bit. That means we'll stay in, smoke up......then go to a club. :p

I wish I had Tivo so I could record Sex in the City~! :mad:
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
after last night, I ain't going nowhere.

my couch and me will become one living, breathing entity.
 

Casey

TRIBE Member
me and my cat are going to party it up big time

HOOCH is formic acid backwards

the fun never stops
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
Where is the hooch??

I just put someone's dryed laundry on the countertops in the laundry room bc they haven't picked up their laundry yet.

They're going to be pissed.

not sure the EXACT address but on queen west above the gypsy...come on out...perfect for a saturday night:)
 

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
No staying in for me.. that was last night. I'm going for $1 beers... then to Guv/Charlies for some Breaks and some Eric Morillo.... the to Boa for some Oliver Lieb action
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casey


HOOCH is formic acid backwards


two neutrons are walking down the street when one stops and says to the other "I think I've lost an electron!"

The other neutron says "Are you sure?", to which he replies "I'm positive!"
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
watching LOST IN TRANSLATION tonight on my dvd player [thank you SVCD DVDRIP technology, oh yeah!]

and that's it :)

one night out a weekend is enough for me ...
 

deep

TRIBE Member
A sodium molecule is sitting in a bar, minding his own business, when a chlorine molecule walks in and beats the living shit out of him.

Bloodied and bruised, the sodium molecule picks himself up and starts mumbling about pressing charges.

The bartenders hears this and asks him, "What are you going to charge him for?"

The sodium molecule replies, "A salt!"
 

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
A sodium molecule is sitting in a bar, minding his own business, when a chlorine molecule walks in and beats the living shit out of him.

Bloodied and bruised, the sodium molecule picks himself up and starts mumbling about pressing charges.

The bartenders hears this and asks him, "What are you going to charge him for?"

The sodium molecule replies, "A salt!"

AHAHAHAHAHA

p.s AHAHAHAHA A for the electron joke too
 

Casey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
two neutrons are walking down the street when one stops and says to the other "I think I've lost an electron!"

The other neutron says "Are you sure?", to which he replies "I'm positive!"

<3

(ps. neutrons have no charge)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
watching LOST IN TRANSLATION tonight on my dvd player [thank you SVCD DVDRIP technology, oh yeah!]

and that's it :)

one night out a weekend is enough for me ...

no lieb??...pussy


AND you'll be spending most of the night thinking of the EXACT words to describe the buck show last night;)...pissed I missed out...had it been a TO. gig I would have been up front for sure :)
 

Casey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
A sodium molecule is sitting in a bar, minding his own business, when a chlorine molecule walks in and beats the living shit out of him.

Bloodied and bruised, the sodium molecule picks himself up and starts mumbling about pressing charges.

The bartenders hears this and asks him, "What are you going to charge him for?"

The sodium molecule replies, "A salt!"

<3
 

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I tried, I really tried not to go out tonight.

But I'm lacing my shoes, headed off for some predrinks, and 95% chance odds of Hooching it up.

T-III, Hopefully I'll see you there later
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Casey
<3

(ps. neutrons have no charge)

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. Asks the bartender how much , to which the bartender replies "For you, no charge!"
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
I tried, I really tried not to go out tonight.

But I'm lacing my shoes, headed off for some predrinks, and 95% chance odds of Hooching it up.

T-III, Hopefully I'll see you there later

for sure dude...my legs and brain aren't on the same wavelength but that will have to change with a few drinks :)
 

Casey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. Asks the bartender how much , to which the bartender replies "For you, no charge!"

that's what I'm talkin' about
 

Torso

TRIBE Member
I'm writing a paper and surfing Tribe.

I'm tempted to do a search on Casey and giggle, like, 150 or so times.
 

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SelfExel
I don't understand what your saying. Really I have no clue.

Ok I get it, the thing that threw me off was the "and about what your missing". CAuse i'm not missing anything, not that I know of.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top