• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So who won the DMC's??

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Yep... Dopey was pretty sick! Halfway thru his set they realized his monitor was off so he had to start all over again :p

Jimi Scratch was awesome, definitely knows how to work the crowd...very creative

~Lori

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
I forgot to mention one other thing...

the real treat of the nite was seeing RADAR in action... goddam this man is a genius! Creating live samples and layering them overtop of one another to create new tracks!! SICK SICK SICK! :D

~Lori

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shuga_Shane

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mike Richards
I'm not denying that Dopey is good but really he didn't even have to show up to win (if you know what I mean)

I agree that Dopey has the potential to put on a better set and the judges knew this and that is probably why he won (not to say that the set he put on wasn't among the best of the night).

Shug

ps. DJ Radar blew my f**king mind.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mike Richards
I'm not denying that Dopey is good but really he didn't even have to show up to win (if you know what I mean)

yeah, i was there last year and i didn't find Dopey all that great..he screwed up too and finished second behind a phenomenal Jr. Flo...the third place guy last year was just pure sick and was ripped off large...he shoulda won the whole deal....

i hate shoddy judging.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
Dopey is my favourite
Flo plays the same set every time
LABO is dope (he came in third last year)

I've never heard jimmy scratch...

so who came in third?

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swizzykrissy
Dopey is my favourite
Flo plays the same set every time
LABO is dope (he came in third last year)

I've never heard jimmy scratch...

so who came in third?

LABO did

~Lori

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mike Richards

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~

LABO did

~Lori

Labo is saving his good stuff for Montreal where he's got a better chance of winning. From what I hear it's gonna stray from the norm and the crowd will be pleasantly surprised to say the least!