• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

So who got laid last night for Valentine's?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
And what did you all do?

We had a lovely Lonely Hearts get-together where massive amounts of alcohol and pot were consumed.
I woke up to an empty house except a wonderful boy next to me. And he even drove me home lookin' all suave in his black Maxima and Emporio Armani glasses. So cute.

Thanks to everyone for coming and dealing with the ghettoness of the place.

Karaoke Revolution fucking rules! It's addictive.

Did anyone get a chance to look at my decorations?
45842683.jpg

45842681.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jazz

TRIBE Member
loved the decorative theme sunny, i think i stole one of the pics when i left... thanks for letting us destroy the place, hope the mess wasn't too bad...

lesson learned: tylenol cold & flu + booze + pot will seriously kick you in the head, still feeling woozy this morning...

did you ever eat that spicy chicken sandwich i got you?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
FUCK. That chicken sandwich is still in the fridge! Fuck, I was too busy gobbling on your ass all night.

Yay for being victimized because you passed out early.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Hey, I asked nicely first. You should've complied. It would've made things a whole lot easier.

When you picked me up upside down, it felt like I was having the booze wrung out of me like I was a soppy towel. It was a very liberating experience to 69 with you even though we were clothed, assbackwards and all I could think about was what I was going to drink next.

Jazz

TRIBE Member
a wendy's spicy chicken sandwich can not go uneaten, that's blasphemous!

gobbling on my ass while i was passed out? well i guess that explains why i feel so spring fresh this morning...

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

We had a lovely Lonely Hearts get-together where massive amounts of alcohol and pot were consumed.
I woke up to an empty house except a wonderful boy next to me. And he even drove me home lookin' all suave in his black Maxima and Emporio Armani glasses. So cute.

Thanks to everyone for coming and dealing with the ghettoness of the place.

Karaoke Revolution fucking rules! It's addictive.

the ghettoness of the place was quite cool, especially the acme stove, circa 1950's-60's. it was like a blast from the past!

ps. karaoke revolution kicks ass! :D

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: So who got laid last night for Valentine's?

Originally posted by jasmyn
especially the acme stove, circa 1950's-60's. it was like a blast from the past!

i can't wait to use that stove, it's a nice one i hear.....

as for getting laid last night i did

not get any last night

q u a n t u m i z e

afterglow

TRIBE Member
I went to my parents for dinner and came back to my apartment.

That's about it.

I went to bed early-ish.

Nothing exciting.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
Hey Mofo... I didn't get laid but I got to sleep on Gunny's couch last night... jealous? ;)

~Lori

No, because if I were on that couch, I wouldn't have been more laid if my name was Laid Laiderson.
I'm shocked but if even if you made out, you get points.

Oh, to be a crumb on that couch.
Oh, to be a crumb...

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
I got laid.

stayed home and watched a The L word marathon. god bless that show, cuz it makes my girlfriend fuck horny.