• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

so who got conan tickets??

feisty boy

TRIBE Member
we are pleased to inform you that we are holding 2 tickets for you for Late Night with Conan O'Brien at Toronto's Elgin Theatre! YOU MUST BRING THIS LETTER WITH YOU TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS.

yes, that email made my night last night... this is the bothersome part though :

Ticket distribution is in excess of seating capacity; therefore, a ticket may not guarantee admittance.

my question is - how many extra "tickets" did they send out? and what's to stop anyone from forwarding the email to their friends so they can all come too? there's no confirmation number on the email...

either way i'm gonna be lining up early and sitting in the audience with a big grin on my face the whole time (i hope)

aether

TRIBE Member
I got one too (last friday, so there may be still hope for those who haven't gotten one yet) :) Can you pick the tickets up ahead of time (like a day or two) if you have the email? It doesn't really say.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
no word for me either, but I don't really expect to get them considering how late I asked.

so what's the deal anyway, you have to go in a rush line or something?...fuck that, I like conan and all, but I'm not sitting in the fucking cold of february for 4 hours to see him live...I'd rather just watch at home.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Stan

TRIBE Member
Speaking of talk shows -- Super Dave is co-hosting Jimmy Kimmel tonite. What in the holy fuck did he do to his face?!? Holy Bo-tox overdose! He can't even smile properly! Dude looks like a wax sculpture come to life or something.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Speaking of talk shows -- Super Dave is co-hosting Jimmy Kimmel tonite. What in the holy fuck did he do to his face?!? Holy Bo-tox overdose! He can't even smile properly! Dude looks like a wax sculpture come to life or something.
yea but did you see what he just did to that guest? He made him look like an idiot. that was hilarious.

Bumbaclat

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
yea but did you see what he just did to that guest? He made him look like an idiot. that was hilarious.
I couldn't stand to look at his car-wreck of a face for more than a minute, so unfortunately, I missed the guest humiliation. And besides, Alessandra Ambrosio is going to be on Kilborn soon.